You stole my heart but you can keep it- Gabe Barham Request

~ For @Ranbows12 ~ Written by EmoTrinitySpirit ~

Everyone around us shipped us. I liked Gabe, absolutely, and if he were to ask me out I'd surly say yes, but he wouldn't do that; so it doesn't matter. My band Falling Castles was on tour with Sleeping With Sirens, and the both of us were hanging out a lot. Maybe I relate to him because I the both of us play drums. It's something we can bond over, and something we have in common. We're good friends, but I feel like it's all we'll ever be.

"Emily!"

I turned around and saw Kellin standing there. I put my phone away and gave him my full attention.

"What's up?" I asked

"You and Gabe need to get together as fast as possible, okay? You two are basically a match made in Heaven. Its perfect. You'll be the drummer power couple!" He told me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on Emily, it's perfect!" He whined to me.

I shook my head.

"It's a perfect friendship," I replied.

"Friends...That's all we'll ever be."

I could note the sad tone in my own voice. Yes, I liked Gabe Barham. But he just doesn't like me the way that I liked him.

Kellin shook his head.

"You act like you don't know that Gabe loves you," he said.

I shook my head.

"He doesn't love me. We're just friends," I said once more.

"Whatever," Kellin said as he walked away.

Gabe's Point Of View;

Looking at Emily from across the room, I was so ready to make her mine. But there was a part of me that knew she didn't like me the way I do clearly liked her. Everyone around us made fun of us...They shipped us apparently, and made jokes. They all knew that I liked her, but she didn't like me. I wish they understood that.

I wish they understood that those jokes hit too close to home for me.

I walked into the tour bus, and the door slammed shut behind me. Emily's bandmate had her sitting on the couch with a death grip on her wrist. That's when Justin and Kellin each grabbed one of my arms.

"What the fuck?" I asked as I looked between the two of them.

"What's going on here?"

"You're not leaving until you both tell each other how you feel about the other," Kellin said sharply.

I tried to break free, but it was two against one.

"Okay okay!" Emily said.

"Gabe you're one of my best friends-" her bandmate smacked her in the back of the head.

"The truth," she snapped.

I wouldn't make eye contact with Emily.

"The truth or neither of you get out of here!" Justin yelled.

"I love you!"

When both Emily and I said that at once, I nearly lost my shit. But all I could do was smile. I felt the grip Kellin and Justin had on me release...And we both walked to each other.

There was really nothing left to say, because 3 words said it all. So I just pressed my lips to hers.