High school sweethearts- Sebastian Danzig

Requested by GoodGraveGirl (sorry it took so long I was on a 6 day long trip)

My alarm buzzed vigorously, I hit it harshly and slammed my head back into my pillow. The sun hadn't even come up yet. "Wake up, loser. It's your turn to make breakfast." My sister swung open my bedroom door, shining her phones flashlight onto my face since she didn't want to turn any lights on.

"Give me a minute. Wait- you haven't made it the past two times, asshole. I'm not doing it again." I buried my head under my blanket, sneaking my hand out to get my phone.

"Fine then. You either make it or I tell mom you called me, your little sister, an asshole." She put her hands to her hips, phone still in hand.

"Okay, okay. She wouldn't care but, I'm not taking that risk. Give me a few minutes." She nodded and went to do whatever.

*Time skip*
*Sebastian's POV*

"Thanks for the ride, Sebastian. I would've but I'd rather not have had a panic attack." Y/n smiled, putting her backpack straps over her shoulders. I've had the biggest crush on her since 8th grade when she transferred to our school. Now we're both in 12th grade and nothing has changed since.

"Anytime, Y/n-" I was going to say something else but Kellin, her best friend, sparked up a conversation and they both walked away.

*Time Skip*

I grabbed my books from my locker as a neon blue note card fell to my feet. One of my math notes, right?

I picked it up and in thick, bold, black sharpie, it read-

Hey Seb- Confession time! I like you, well love you. So much more than the best friends that we are. Come to my house after school. We'll need to talk.
Love ya!~ Y/n

Wow. I'm not sure what to say to that but I can just smile about it and go along with my day.

*Time Skip*
(Last one, I promise, sorry)

I knocked on Y/n's front door. I could see a figure in the glass so I waited patiently.

"Hey! Guessing you got what I left you?" I nodded as she hugged me tightly.

"Unless Y/n isn't your name?" We both laughed and she invited me inside. We both sat on the couch and had a few seconds of unnecessary silence.

"So! There is a um- question I'd like to ask. Well two actually for the occasion." She nodded, crossing her legs and muting the TV.

"First off, will you be my um- girlfriend? Also my valentine? Since ya know, it's only about a week away." Y/n nodded happily and squeezed the daylight out of me.

"Of course I will, dummy! You wouldn't understand how long I've waited for you to ask. Its a bit cliche but I don't really care."

"Aw, same here. Well- I love you." I leaned down to kiss her, I finally got my chance after 4 years.

"I love you too." She replied when we finally pulled away.

Let it last forever.