Chapter 34

We landed in Vegas and the eight of us made our way off of the plane. I watched in awe as a giant black stretch limo pulled up and parked right beside us. The driver came around to us to open the doors, helping us inside.

"To Nobu, my good man" Finn said as he tipped the driver.

"Yes, sir" the driver said, and when we were all settled in, the car was ready to go.

"So... Nobu...? That's...  Like... Pretty fancy, isn't it?" Lane asked nervously.

"Oh my gosh, I can't wait until you girls see the suite we picked out!!  It's a villa on the ROOF!  And it's three bedrooms, so no awkward sleeping arrangements - sorry boys," Honor said with a laugh.  "Oh, and Lane?  Don't you worry, silly. I told you this trip is my treat! Enjoy it!" Honor said with a smile.

"Wow. I guess I just didn't realize how fancy we would get to be is all!" Lane said.

"As fancy as you'd like, my friend. Whatever she's not paying for, I am" Colin said.

"Now would be a good time to ask for just about anything & he would buy it. Not even kidding" I said with a laugh.

"Speaking of, anyone interested in a little bed and breakfast I picked up in New Hampshire about six weeks ago?" He asked, on total seriousness, but the other guys and I just laughed.

*********

"Well, we're here!  Who's ready to drink ourselves into oblivion?" Logan asked with nervous laughter.

"I'm surprised you haven't started without us," Hugo teased him.

"I would have, but your sister hid all the good booze" Logan complained with a laugh.

"Ugh.  It still makes me so mad that the suite I tried to book for all of us was taken!" Odette said disgustedly. 

"The penthouse you got for us is fine, I like it even better, actually" Logan said. 

"Take us to Nobu," Odette instructed to the driver.

"I wonder if Honor and the guys are here yet?" Logan asked himself. 

Odette rolled her eyes.  "Let me tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing THEM this weekend," she said.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe about as excited as I was when I found out I had to spend an eleven hour plane ride with your family and friends, eh?" Logan muttered into her ear, low enough to where she's the only one who heard.

She swallowed hard, knowing how much he resented her for ruining his weekend. 

"Ah, well, too late now.  Let's just get this over with" he said. 

*******

"Oh my goodness, this is amazing!!  We get to stay here!!??" Lorelai asked, looking around in awe.

This was a hard room to describe because it wasn't really a traditional room at all because a large part of it was outside, and then there were the indoor parts as well. 

"Have you heard from Logan?  Do you think they've made it to Vegas yet?" I asked Honor curiously. 

"Let's find out!" She said as she dialed a number.  "Hey little brother!  Did you make it to Vegas yet?  Great!  We just got to the hotel and it's amazing!!!  So was Odette mad that I took the suite she wanted?" She asked.

Wait, what?  She took the suite she wanted?  In other words they had to settle for something else?  Were they staying at the same hotel as us!?  Oh no, I was feeling faint and needed to lie down.  I didn't want to freak anyone out, so I chose a lounge chair outside to lie down on. 

"What gives, Gilmore?  You fading out on us already?" Paris asked. 

"I'm sorry guys, I'm still not feeling 100%," I said, not really lying, but not giving the full truth.

"Well, Logan and the others are here!" Honor said happily.

"Awesome!  How soon can we get him and Rory together!?" Lane asked impatiently. 

"Tonight, if she's up for it.  We'll pretend she's my friend & I invited her.  None of them knows who she is besides him, so that could actually work.  We can basically sneak her in, right under their noses." Honor said. 

"How much time do I have to decide?" I asked. 

"About two hours before we planned to meet up with them for dinner.  You look exhausted, Love!  Do you need to go and take a nap before hand?" Finn asked.

I nodded as I yawned.  "Wouldn't be the worst idea in the world" I answered. 

"But how will you get ready to go out if you're sleeping all evening?" Honor asked in concern.

"My goodness, Honor.  You sure do know how to make a girl feel ugly" I teased. 

"What?  I don't think you're ugly...  what are you talking about?" She asked. 

I just laughed and shook my head.  "Goodnight guys.  I'll set my alarm for an hour" I promised.  I picked a bedroom, plopped my suitcase on the bed, got my pajamas from the bag and laid down.  Not sure yet if I would be able to fall asleep or not, knowing that Logan Huntzberger was there at the very same hotel as me...