Prologue

A beautiful morning. A girl was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly her alarm start rigging. The girl became annoyed and stop the alarm and she again fall asleep.

After sometimes later a lady came inside the room and saw that girl was still sleeping.

Lady:- Uff!! Iss larki kya mai kya karu. Nandu Nandu utt ja baccha. ( What should I do with this girl. Nandu Nandu get up baby)

Nandini:- Mom please sone do na. (Mom please let me sleep)

Nandini's Mom:- Nahi utt. ( No get up)

After some more Nakkars. Nandini finally woke up. She went to fresh up. Then went downstairs for breakfast.

Nandini:- Good morning mom dad.

Nandini's dad:- Good morning beta.

Nandini's mom:- Morning baccha.

Nandini sat down on her chair. Nandini's mom give her a envelop.

Nandini:- What is this mom?

Nandini's mom:- Kudhi dakh lo. (see yourself)

Nandini opened the envelop. It's says..

Miss Nandini Murty you are heartily invited to spece academy for the reunion of your betch. It's 1 week trip. We hope that you will join this trip.

Nandini's dad:- What is this?

Nandini:- College reunion trip.

Nandini's dad:- That's good. Tho you are going na?

Nandini:- I don't know that. Mai abhi ati hu. ( I will be right back)

Nandini's mom:- Nandu khanna tho ka ke ja. ( Nandu have your breakfast)

Nandini:- Nahi mom. ( no mom)

Nandini went to her room and she is in deep thought.

Nandini (in mind):- No no no I don't want to go. I don't want to face him. After what he did. I only hate him. I just hate him.

On the other side a boy was dancing.

Boy:- Reunion yeppi!! Now I tell her how I'm fell about her. I'm going to meet her. I don't love her. But I missed her a lot. I'm coming now.

Boy 2:- Shant ho ja Manik.( Cool down Manik)

Manik:- No Cabir. I'm going to meet her yaar.

Cabir:- Manik what if she forget you and move on. She can have boyfriend also.

Manik:- I don't care. I just want to share my feeling with her.

Hi guys this is my new story. Tho what do you think Nandini was talking about whom? And Manik was talking about whom?

Hope you all will support me in this story too. If you guys give me good response I will continue it.

Love
Asha