Chapter 2

"Doris get ready and be nice, Mr Styles is gonna be here in a bit and I'd appreciate if you guys became friends " she barged into my room while I was changing but it didn't seem to surprise me as she did this all the time.

My white panties fitting a bit tighter than last week.

"Yeah whatever, he's like 40 and I'm sixteen mom, I can't be friends with an old man" I giggled as if she was crazy.

"Harry is your principal and I'd like it if you guys got along, I don't care that he's forty or twelve, you have to be nice. Got it?" She pointed her freshly manicured finger at me as I zipped my pink dress from the side and and tied the ribbons in the back

"Yeah sure whatever" I role my eyes and brushed my long tangled hair.
My high thighs always rolled down so it was a hassle. I pulled them up and under my dress where they reached my thighs.

"Wear the black flats" was the last thing she said before she closed my door.

I huffed and spit my gum out, grabbing my other pack and slipping it in my high thigh on the edge so mom couldn't see it under my dress. I placed my old beaten up vans on my feet, my favorite.

"Doris!" I could hear then calling me as I placed some chopstick on my not so good lips

"Coming!"

Harry's p.o.v

The moment I saw her was through a window. My living room window. Her mom was doing her hair as she chewed that gum she never seemed to get enough of.
That dress fitting her short curvy figure perfectly and smoothly. The dress curving and lifting up on her backside because of the natural curve of her bum. The high thighs showing a little pink bow that ended under her bum. Sexiest girl I've ever seen. Thank God I'll be seeing her every day.

Her soft voice sending shivers down my back only imagining what it would be like to be inside her and fuck her with no mercy.

To say I was excited to see her in dinner was an understatement. I got there at exactly 7.

"Doris!" Her mom and dad yelled.

"Coming" she yelled back in a sweet voice it made me almost cum right there and then.

"She's such a brat, sorry in advance about any bad manners of her, she has more excitement in her than a hyper three years old child, and she is so stubborn." Her mom Lindsey said.

"She won't listen to anything, she may look like an angel but that little thing is a monster" her father joked. I chuckled, I know she's gonna be a trouble maker in school.

"She seems like quiet the trouble maker" I said, her mom nodded as she set a bowl of mashed potatoes on the table. The beauty still wasn't down.

"Doris, dinner's ready!" Her mom yelled once again before I heard the loud stomping of her shoes and down the stairs she went. Jumping the last two steps, I was caught off guard by her dress flying a bit up only for me to see her white panties, hot. Her parents didn't seem to notice as her mom was still serving and her dad was busy talking about somthing.

She sat right next to me as that was the only seat left which left me gawking at her beauty. The smell of fresh lavender flowing off her, so sweet.

"What are we having, ooh mashed potatoes" she moaned and placed a big spoon full in.

"Would you like some?" she asked, I nodded and smiled

"Yeah, please" and she placed a whole spoon full on my plate. Her mom gave her a smile and nodded

Soon enough we all started eating and talked as she stayed quiet and played with her worn out shoes which she seemed to love.

"How old are you?" she asked out of no where. Her mom scolding her.