Chapter 8

"Was she behaving? Did she do anything wrong?" I could hear their muffled voices downstairs as i laid in my bed careful not to hurt my ass because it was red and it hurt.

Im never even looking at him again. Fuck him.

Ive never been hit like that

The best thing is to tell my parents

But what if they ask Mr. Styles about it and hits me harder?
What if they don't believe me?
What if they say im just being me trying to lurr Mr. Styles away?

I sighed because i felt trapped.

After all, i did take the first move on him so he can use that against me.

"Doris!! Come say good bye to Mr. Styles!!" My eyes widen before i turned to my side and closed my eyes trying to relax.

Seconds later i heard heavy footsteps not like my dads sandles he always carries around or like my moms flip flops who only make a soft padding noise, no.
Its like heavy boots clicking and clacking on the wooden polished floor, threatning me to look and see who it was but lucky me who already knows who it is and my breath became heavy and loud puffs of air left my lips.

I closed my eyes as i heard the door's lock click open and the semi loud weezing noise that it made every time you try and be quiet when you want to go downstairs and have a midnight snack.

The clicking and clacking on his boots getting closer until it made an abrupt halt.

"Doris? You asleep?" Of course i didnt answer.

Seconds later the bed creaked and i felt the edge dip before he placed a hand on my hip and rubbed softly.

"Doris? I know you're awake" his thick british accent spoke in a soft whisper.
Harry had that voice you would like to hear over and over again, he had that voice for when you would like to hear and audible book or a song if he sang but he had that voice so soothing that it'll put you straight to sleep.

"Fine....i just wanted to say sorry for earlier but it was for your own good baby"

The way he sweet talked to me made me forget what he had done to my poor ass.

"Have a good night princess"

Princess was such a good word coming from his lips like he actually meant calling me that.

Lightly, he pressed a soft kiss to my temple as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

Go fuck yourself Mr. Styles