Chapter 35

"Doris! Aw i missed you honey" mom gave me a big hug as dad patted my head.

"How was the trip to the lake?" thay asked, i froze...they know?

"It was fun wasnt it Doris? A few of her friends at school were there" his lie rolled out his lips so easily.

I nodded

"Yeah it was fun" i smiled

"Im glad you finally had some fun, thank you Mr.Styles" dad shook his hand with a genuine smile.

Mr. Fucken Styles turned to me with an evil smile as i rolled my eyes and walked towards my house.

"Doris arent you gonna say bye to Mr. Styles?" my dad asked, i just kept walking and lifted my hand up giving him the peace sign.

"She can be so moody at times" i could hear my mom saying shit about me but what mom doesnt?

I walked in the house and laid on the couch.

I was tired.

I could hear moms footsteps going right into the kitchen as dad sat on the other couch.

"So Mr. Styles huh?" My ears perked up, eyes still closed as I heard my dad mention his name. I hummed.

"You guys have been spending an awful lot of time together" I mentally rolled my eyes

"Well he is my principal and you guys basically forced him in my life to babysit me like 24/7, poor guy" I laughed, my dad chuckled I could hear him flipping through a magazine, he always did that.

"He's a nice man Doris, behave please" his voice held more of an authoritative tone, I sighed.

"I am dad, I swear" I opened my eyes finally and looked over at him, and just as I thought he was sitting on the other couch, magazine in his hand as he read through it he glanced back at me.

"And no flirting, he's a grown man" he cleared his throat seeming kind of uncomfortable, I frowned "I don't even find him attractive"

That is the biggest lie I've ever told

His eyebrows raised surprised that I had said that, not believing me at all

"Oh cmon Doris the man has curls and green eyes, even I find him attractive " I burst out laughing, he can't be serious, a small chuckle came from him

"Please don't say that again" I continued to giggle as I got up and went to the kitchen where mom was cutting some weird veggies, today felt like such a calm day.

"I can see your bra strap Doris" I spoke too soon

"Great keep looking at it, it was expensive" I snapped rolling my eyes, her eyes snapped at me, eyebrows raised "I bought it for you, dummy" she let out a soft smile making me kinda smile but mom is rude to me so I covered it up and ran up to my room

"Clean your room!" She screamed as I laid on my bed. I groaned and rolled over laying on my belly.

My mind wondering back to the time I had in the lake with him, how much fun I had, I didn't think I would actually enjoy my time there with him other than having sex, but we didn't even have that much sex we mostly talked and joked around, i forgot he was a grown man, my principal, my neighbor and only saw him as just him. How his eyes lit up with every joke I made, how he laughed at everything, how he made every little thing fun and enjoyable.

Did I actually like this man or did I just like the sex? I'm 16 why on earth is this a problem for me? Aren't I supposed to be into boy bands, high school guys and going out with the girls? Why am I so stuck on a man, the sex and the laughs we have? I'm not 30 I should be enjoying my teen years