Chapter 11

"Doris! Get up! Its twelve and you're not in school!" She yelled storming in my room.

I groaned as I let out a fake sneeze.

She frowned as she saw my sure to be red nose and purple lips.

"Oh dear honey, are you alright?" She asked walking over to me in a frown.

I may have put blush on the tip of my nose and a very light touch of purple lipstick with a hair dryer being blown on my head to make it warm.

"I'll bring the medicine" she hurried out.

Once she did, I giggled and messed my hair up a bit.

My happiness stopped once I heard the same hunting boot clicking.

My breath ragged as the door nob twisted.

I closed my eyes and hid under the duvet before actually sneezing.

"Honey, Mr. Styles came to see you" mom sang. I mentally groaned as he closed the door shut, he took fast and long steps towards my bed

"Look at me" he snapped. With a sigh i slowly pulled the duvet off me and looked up at his awaiting glare.

With a bold move, he used his finger to touch my nose before looking down at his finger with a smirk.

"You smart little girl"

"I am indeed" I spoke with a poker face on.

"Now get up, you're off to school" he snapped. I frowned but stayed in bed.

"No, I don't have to listen to you" I sassed. A hard glare was put on his already angered face. Dressed in a suit, he looked more intimidating somehow.

Or was it his eyes?

"Doris get up or get a red ass again" my heart beat went up.

I sat up facing him standing my ground or in this case, my bed.

"Do so daddy, I'd love your hands on my ass" I spoke with a smirk.

"Smart mouth doll, too bad it doesn't work on me" he chuckled picking me up and setting me on the floor.

"My mom can walk in any minute Mr. Styles" I whispered

"Let her walk in then, she'll see how well you're doing" he smirked

I groaned and tried to throw myself on the bed but he caught me.

"Its already past lunch and I've just got a class or two left" I pleaded with big eyes.

His arms wrapped around my body holding me tight.

"Pretty please" I pleaded, he just stared at me with a faint smirk.

"And maybe I can...I don't know" I whispered dragging my hand down to his jeans slowly.
"Assist you" he inhaled and threw me on the bed, I let out a gasp as my night gown went up, I quickly pulled it back down.

"Stay here" he spoke lowly before walking out and coming back in with a small bottle of medicine and a spoon, setting them on the bedside table.

"I locked the door, get on your knees" I didn't think this would happen so fast. I thought maybe he would leave and not talk to me till he really needed assistance.

So I hesitated before getting off the bed and dropping on my knees as he sat on my bed.
I never really did this.

"Now do as told baby, don't make daddy mad" his sweet talk was poisonous. And it hit me hard, flowing through my heart ready to kill me any second.

His hands gripped mine and led them towards his belt. Gulping, I slowly undid it, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans.

My breath became heavier as I brought them down to his knees, him bucking up his hips to make it easier for me.

He watched my every move carefully and led my hand into his black boxers where a bulge was clearly seen.

"Touch me" he whispered. Lips red, eyes wide open, green as ever.

My hand was placed on his growing bulge and slowly but carefully squeezed. His breath hitched.

I liked it, being in control.

With a little smirk on my lips I came down and pressed a soft, small kiss while locking eyes. He groaned, bucking his hips up for more friction.

I proceeded and grabbed the hem of the boxers but I was stopped

My eyes snapped up to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, hard features shown on his face. Biting my lip, I nodded

"I'm sure" without stuttering and no shaking I yet again gripped the hem of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, my eyes widened as the hard member came up and slapped against his dress shirt. He hissed and pulled his boxers down some more.

"All you gotta do is lick it like a lollipop" he smirked already out of breath.

Nodding, my hands came up and gripped it, my hands were a bit small but they managed to come around.

Once i made contact his head fell back as a quiet moan came out his red-hearted lips, eyes closed.

His lashes are pretty.

Slowly, I pumped my hand up and down, observing what he likes. Brushing my thumb over the tip, going a bit faster, tightening my grip.

"Fuck, put your pretty little mouth on it doll" he spoke out of breath. Cheeks red.

I bit my lip as I came closer to him and placed an innocent kiss on his very hard and eager dick.

"Holy crap don't tease" he groaned careful not to be so loud.

I enjoyed it, it made me feel powerful. Him below me, I controlled him for as long as this lasted.

Maybe if I made him feel good, he'll do as I say.

I licked the tip that was oozing with this substance and kissed my way down.

"Fuck" he breathed out.

I decided to cut the crap and open my mouth, sucking on the tip.

His body fell back as a moan came out his lips. It was hot.
Hands gripping my sheets before he looked down at me and locked eyes as I took him in deeper.

"Shit Doris, move your hands baby" he bit his lower lip as I pumped the rest of his dick in my hand and bobbed my head up and down.

His moans were heard only by me as his groans intensified before he placed one of his hands on my hair and gripped it hard, him taking control over my mouth.

So I sped up, eyes watering and me trying not to gag.

But he made me go deeper down, his dick hitting the back of my throat making me gag slightly which made his moan loudly.

"Fuck, I'm close" he breathed out looking down at me. So I continued my acts till his grip tightened on my hair, bringing me closer and halting my movements before a semi loud moan and a small groan left his lips as  his dick twitched a shot something in my mouth.

I pulled away.

"Swallow it" his eyes glaring down at me. I blush came upon my cheeks as I swallowed the bitter sweet (mostly sweet) liquid and opened my mouth for him to see. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. Not something I would buy at the store when I'm thirsty.

"How was I?" I spoke, my voice a bit horse and my throat soar.
His lips formed into a smirk, eyes giving me a look he had never really given me before as he said

"Fucken perfect"