Chapter 25

"Yes?"

"Sorry to interrupt but Iris won't go away till she sees you" he nodded as I grabbed my stuff. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and stood quietly before closing the door with a sigh.

And just as he turned to me with a sigh the door opened to be met with a girl I've seen a few times.

Her brown straight hair so shiny, skinny body standing there almost as tall as him, crooked teeth but she looked beautiful.

With a smile, she walked in as he sat on his chair with an annoyed glare.

"Hi Mr. Styles" she clearly flirted.

"What brings you here?" He asked sitting back, she smiled and stepped forwards, besides me. Her heels making her way taller than me.

"Nice meeting you, I'm Iris" she offered a hand, I looked over at him with raised brows as he looked at her waiting hand. I didnt shake it.

"Okay then..." She put her hand down and rolled her eyes as she looked back at him.

"I came here for the papers? Remember? I gave yo-"

"Yeah yeah, the recommendation you asked for" he looked inside his drawers and pulled out a few papers.

I sat down on the sofa at the side of his room, on my phone as he signed a few things.

"And she also said to buy my own supplies?! I thought they gave it to you there or something, can you believe I spent over three hundred on a straightener and a stupid comb?! They are so in dept with me" she chewed on her stupid gum as she waited for his response over her rant, she gave me a quick glance, up and down before looking back at him.

"Uh huh" he responded, she rolled her eyes and yet again looked back at me. I got annoyed.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I snapped, his head snapped towards me as I glared at her, she only stared ahead before ignoring me. His eyes darted between us two before he went back to his papers.

"What is she here for anyways? Can't she leave?" I could clearly hear her dumb ass. She thought she was slick.

Harry only looked up and glared.

"Why dont you ask her yourself?" He spoke, she looked back at me and once again looked me up and down.

"I like your hair" she complimented. I raised my brows and let out a very sarcastic laugh.

Hypocrite.

I of course didnt answer because I know id end up in a fight.

"At least say thank you" she scoffed. I yet again ignored her and scrolled through Instagram.

"Bitch" she mumbled as she turned to a very annoyed Harry who had papers in his hands.

"Here and don't come back without calling, I was busy" he snapped shoving the papers to her awaiting manicured hands.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, I could literally see him cringe. She walked passed me with a fake ass smile and walked out the door.

We sat in silence for a good second before I stood.

"Where to?" His voice had gotten a bit more demanding. I shrugged.

"Away from you obviously" I laughed as I grabbed my bag which was right besides his desk.

His hand roughly grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me down onto his lap.

"I'm not done with you yet" I could feel the still prominent hard on in his jeans. I bit down on my lip and strandled him, a leg on each side of his.

My hands around his neck and grabbing onto his curls, his hands on my ass.

I slowly grinded down onto his dick, I moaned and hid my face in the crook of his neck, his low groans and moans increasing as I continued my rough acts.

"Fuck" he threw his head back, which gave me the right opportunity to attack his beautiful neck. I sucked and left bite marks all around, I'm sure he wouldn't be happy about it either.

But for now, he was too lost in his own orgasm to pay attention to the things I was doing.

"Shit" he cursed as I felt the warm patch against his jeans. He came and stained his boxers and jeans.

How sweet.

I stood and pecked his lips, him trying to bring me back.

I grabbed my stuff and walked towards the door before stopping and taking one last look.

"Who was she?" I asked, he was shocked by what just happened.

"A friend" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, didnt seem like a friend to me" I snapped, hand on the door knob.
He smirked and sat back.

"Jealous aren't we?" I laughed and threw my head back.

"Jesus no, not saying that I'm blind or anything but I dont see any competition" I smirked back at him before turning the knob and walking out, slamming the door.

I was the competition.