Chapter 20

"Sit" His voice now a little bit more subtle.

I scoffed.

"Throw me a bone" But I anyways sat because my feet hurt from too much walking.

He made a phone call to my teacher telling her I was excused.

I appreciated that.

"Detention" he slapped a pink paper right in front of me. I gasped.

"No, I've got places to be" I scooted the paper back to him. He only raised his brows.

"I'm your principle, either you except that fucken paper and go to detention or I call in your parents for a little family meeting" he snapped slamming the paper back in front of me. I groaned and sat back.

"But I need to be somewhere after school" I pleaded, he smirked.

"With your little boyfriend? I don't think so" be sat back, a victory smirk on his face.

I only glared.

"Now, detention starts ten minutes before the bell rings in room 345 and ends at four thirty" he spoke teaching me the ways of detention and the rules and bla bla bla.

I didn't hear a word past  "Um"

He's always with the "um" and it drove me insane.

"Okay, can I go know?" I asked irritated, he nodded

"And if you come late, that's an hour more of detention" he spoke.

What if I don't come at all.

"You don't come and we'll be having a nice little family meeting" he basically read my mind.

With a groan, I took the god damn paper and stormed out, slamming the door close letting him know I was pissed.

He's so gonna regret this.
________________________________

"Jeffrey! Take a seat!" He yelled, the five kids in there shut up and sat down as he stood in all his glory up front of the room.

I was purposely waiting so I so I  come in late, although I looked through the small window once in a while, I had to jump to be able to sit.

I got out of my last class ten minutes early for detention, I'm just waiting for the bell to ring to walk in there late, tick him off a bit.

Adjusting my tight jeans I let my hair down to its natural curls.

Only a minute left till the bell rings.

And ring ring ring motherfuckers, it ringed.

I slowly stood up from my position, kids coming out of there classrooms running around, I then took my chance and walked in.

"You're late" he announced not even looking up from some stupid papers.

The five boys in here looking up, all unknown to me.

"No shit" I said more to myself but I guess he heard, his eyes then shot up at me with a glare.

"Sit, I want a full five paragraphs on human reproduction...all of you" he snapped, I only smiled knowing I ticked him and walked to the front seat, swaying my hips side to side hearing him take in a shaky breath.

A few of the boys catching my attention, one was cute. I waved with a wink and sat down, taking a paper and pen out.

I kept my eyes down at my paper but my mind was on him.

I stole a few glances, seeing him already flustered as he watched us all, staring me down.

I looked around seeing as all the boys were looking down at there papers, I looked back at Styles and wrapped my lips around the pen, his eyes going down to my lips as he bit his.

I smirked knowing i had him under my spell.

Game on.

Slowly i leaned over, showing cleavage as I watched him with innocent eyes.

He knew exactly what I was doing.

Time went on, my torture only increased and he wasn't pleased.

I could tell he wasn't thinking straight,  he was too horny to think straight.

Just waiting for the time to go by.

"Alright, out" he snapped causing all of us to jump up because it came out of nowhere

"Give me your papers and leave, now" he honestly looked scary and kinda hot..... Really hot.

The five kids soon got up one by one and gave him the papers, Harry glared as they walked by because  they didn't do shit.

I walked up to his desk last.

"I'm sure you didn't do a thing either" with a small smile I placed my paper which was done. Five paragraphs on the human reproduction.

His eyebrows raised as he gripped my paper and sat back, reading it.

I walked around the desk, looking around to make sure no one was here and leaned down to his ear, kissing and licking up to his jawline which was killing him, I could tell by the huge tent in his jeans.

He moaned, throwing his head back.

I smiled and leaned in, connecting our lips in a sweet peck.

"See you later, daddy"