Chapter 21

I watched from my balcony over to her back yard, she ran around the sprinklers in a long dress fitting her smooth body beautifully.

I watched as she laid on the grass and rolled around, getting her dress dirty in dirt.

She was a mess, yet it was breathtaking.

Minutes later I heard her parent's car come up the driveway making her stop her actions and stand as I heard her mom yelling at her, her father giving her a thumbs up.

She was forced to strip outside to not wet the inside and Jesus what is glorious. All she had on were panties and no bra.

Her father gone by now as she held her perky boons in her hands, covering them from her mom but her mom scolded at her, telling her she had seen it all so she let her boobs go free.

I almost came.

She was given a towel and screamed at while that, Doris only smirked and looked up at my staring eyes.

Shit.

I didn't know she knew I was looking.

When did she notice?

Before stepping in she blew a kiss and gave me a wink.

That little fucken tease.

Her ass bouncing as she stepped in through her back door, her long wet hair flowing down her back, her small arms covering her perky, round goodness.

I was hot and hard.

It was too much.

"Hi babe" she answered with her annoying ass voice.

Help me Christ.

"Hey, mind if I come?" I needed to fuck someone.

"In me, yeah" she giggled. I hung up and rolled my eyes with a huff as I quickly made my way to my car, I turned back around and looked at the house next to mine, she sat sweetly on the chair that sat on her front porch,  her small legs dangling not touching the floor, her baby pink dress clinging tightly around her breasts and loosly falling around her thighs, her long hair up in a bun with loose curls falling beautifully out of places, her face bare as always with her big brown doe eyes staring up at me with that innocence and madness in her eyes, long lashes curled up, her small freckles not noticeable from this distance, her small nose slightly red at the tip from the cold wind blowing, and those lips, god help me.

Those lips that have been around my dick, sucking so gracefully, kissing it so softly, and licking it like the beauty she is. 

A slight red tint to them, plump and cute.

They were soft.

With a groan I hopped in my car and sped off trying to ignore my aching,  throbbing cock which was too hard.

It pained me.

Off to fuck a girl that looked like her but still didn't have her beauty, her innocence nor her madness.