Chapter 23

"Mr. Styles wants you in his office" I groaned but stood anyways, grabbing my stuff before making my way out.

Louis cheered at me.

As soon as I got there I knew exactly what I had done.

Mr. Fucken Edward was here.

An old fuck who complains about every thing.

I was sat as the teacher rambled on about how I was his worst student and blah blah blah and I knew Mr. Styles was getting fed up.

His face said it all.

"I want a parent meeting, and her out of this school" he also acted as if he were the boss.

"I'll take care of everything, you can leave" Mr. Styles spoke. The old fuck glared at me and left.

"Can I leave now?" I asked as I stood.

He glared.

"So you can go and fuck your little boyfriend? Sit down" he snapped.

I scoffed.

"Better than having you fuck me" I fired back.

"Id do much better than that little boy" he snorted. I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"Id like to see you try" I smirked. He sat there glaring at me before he stood.

"You said it" he shrugged walking around his desk before he stood before me.

He soon picked my body up and sat me on his desk.

"No, I have a boyfriend you dick" I pushed him. His lips glued to my neck, kissing down roughly. He wouldn't get off me.

"I'll scream" I warned, tempted not to moan as his hands squeazed my boobs roughly.

"Good, that way your stupid little boyfriend knows whats mine" he smirked before biting down my bottom lip.

I didn't know what to say.

His grip on me only tightened as he undid his button up and was left shirtless. I was shocked at what I saw.

Turned on to no point.

Tattoos covered his body, it was hot.

All this time, I thought he was extremely religious due to that cross tattoo but now he's my religion.

His hips grinded onto mine resulting in a low groan from him and a small whimper from me.

He then proceeded to grip my zipper and drag it down.

My dress came undone making the top half come down to my hips.

I may have had no bra on.

"Jesus Christ" he hissed as he took his time and adored my boobs. Taking them in his mouth, sucking and biting. His hands gripping my hips tightly so I wouldn't move.

"Daddy" I moaned gripping onto his long curls. I was a mess.

Wet, soaking mess.

He impatiently slid my dress down my hips and threw it somewhere.

"Shit" he stopped and walked to the door.

He had nice legs.

"Forgot to lock it" I heard the click as a smirk played on his lips.

That's when I got a good view of his toned body. So big, broad shoulders, huge muscles, the tattoos giving me shivers, and the hair making him look like a real man.

He was a real man.

A sexy one too.

Without hesitation he walked back to me and kissed me harder. Lips grazing against the teeth, tongue fighting for dominance and hands leaving marks on my skin....

.....like a real man should.