Chapter 31

"Mom it was just really hot and Mr. Styles left-"

"He left you alone!?" She almost screamed completely forgetting I was naked

"A couple minutes ago, said he was gonna go get some yogurt" I mumbled, she sighed in relief before running down the stairs, I sighed and laid back

"Doris! Come down!" She yelled, I groaned and stood, quickly putting on some cloth

Harry was in the kitchen.

He had a hoodie on that full head of curls, a knitted black sweater on and the same black jeans with his old boots.

He had a bag on his hands, yogurt for sure in there.

A smile on his face as he talked to my dad

"Sorry I left her but she really wanted yogurt and I had some at home so I ran back to get it" he blamed it on me.

Great.

I glared but put a smile on my face as I reached to snatch the bag and running up the stairs to get away from those people

"Thanks!" I yelled and locked my door.

With a huff I landed on my bed.

The bag falling besides me as I stared at the ceiling thinking about the wrong things I've been doing lately and one of them being my principal.

God I'm so screwed.

Literally.

I looked at the black plastic bag and opened it, frowning when I saw a box.

A small rectangular white box.

I took the small note stuck on it.

Wear this, sneak out for me tonight? Hx

I groaned but a little giggle fell from my lips.

I opened the box and gasped.

And a small golden tube with red lipstick in it

I quickly hid the box under my pillow as I heard footsteps.

"Doris! We'll be out for a while! Mr. Styles won't be able to be here but make sure to not burn the house down!" Dad yelled before the front door shut close.

I burst out in a little squeal before throwing myself on my bed yet again.
_______________________________

Mom and dad came home at 11. They were drunk and passed out in there room.

Harry texted me

1am

I showered and changed into a white shirt, tied it at front so it could show my stomach, my plaid skirt falling down to mid thigh and my usual knee high socks.

I made two little buns at the top of my head and curled the rest of my hair and finally, the red lipstick only.

The clock hit 12:40

I opened my window because I didn't want to risk going through the front door.

I took my bag and placed my phone and keys in it and some other stuff.

I climbed out and down my window before jumping to the grass.

The familiar black SUV parked on the side of the road.

I laughed a little knowing he really didn't have to move his car because he legit lived next to me.

I ran to his car feeling his eyes on me from those tinted windows. I shyly jumped in the passenger seat and looked down at my lap.

"You look stunning doll" those words caused my cheeks to turn red.

I looked up at him with a small smile as he looked down at me with a smirk.

"Hi" I mumbled before he started the car.

A small chuckle leaving his lips.

Help.