Chapter 24

"Daddy" I whimpered.

My panties on the floor as I laid on his desk, his stuff had fallen as my legs opened for his vicious tongue to attack.

Yet he was too busy staring at my body to notice that I was craving him with a passion. I wanted him so bad.

My pussy was throbbing.

"Daddy" I whined and grabbed both his arms before placing them on my boobs.

He sucked in a breath before biting his lower lip.

"So fucken hot" he moaned. I smiled before he spread my legs open and left wet kisses all along my inner thighs.

"Hurry" I whined grabbing onto his long soft curls.

He groaned and slapped my ass telling me to calm down.

I only cried and begged for attention.

"Did he have you crying for more? Did he have you soaked without even touching you? Huh?" I moaned at his breath over my soaking pussy.

"Tell me!" His hand snaking around my neck threatening to choke me.

That only added to thrill.

"No daddy he didn't" I spoke, he smirked before he slid his finger in me, slowly making me enjoy his torture.

My small whimpers and moans increasing as he added another one in.

"Moan for daddy" he groaned, but I didn't want to.

I didnt want to moan, I was paranoid.

Maybe someone could hear us.

"Just fuck me already" I whined, he chuckled

"No, you need to be punished for letting that little boy touch you"

"You calling me a slut Styles?" A small tease in my voice.
A smirk formed on his pretty lips as his green eyes glared onto mine.

"My slut"

My body was soon flipped and bent over the desk, my ass ready for a spanking.

"Jesus Christ" he mumbled, with a giggle I shook my ass side to side.

"C'mon daddy, I'm all yours" I sang teasingly.

My actions came to a stop once his hand had contact with my ass. Hard.

I jumped with a gasp and whimpered as I looked back at him with a frown

"That hurt" I whined. His brow raised before gripping my hair and pulling it back making me wince in pain as another hard slap came upon my ass.

I cried in both pain and a bit of pleasure.

I wasn't gonna lie and say it didn't turn me on. I liked it, in a way.

"Shut up" He snapped before he continued to spank me, over and over again.

Tears ran down my cheeks, as moans fell from lips.

"Did you learn your lesson? Are you going to let that little shit touch you again!" He whispered harshly in my ear. I shook in fear and shook my head no.

"I can't hear you" he sang teasingly

With a whimper I shook my head once more as he placed his hand over my soar ass.

"No daddy" I answered. He hummed in response and gave my ass a little tap.

"That's more like it" he flipped me over and laid me down on his desk, I cried in pain from my ass before he kissed down my breasts. My hands tangled in his long curls as he went further down.

My breath increasing as he went lower and lower.

"Daddy" I lightly moaned. His long fingers slowly making there way in. The cold metal from his rings making shivers run down my spine.

I moaned out and opened my legs wider for him.

His tongue darted out and licked me making my legs immediately close but he forced them open and continued his wrong acts on me.

"Shit" I groaned pulling at his hair.

His long curls a mess, his green eyes peeking up at me, watching my pleasured body show how good he was doing. He held me down, not letting me move from his precious hold.

He ate me out like a full course meal before pulling away telling me not to cum.

"Please" I whined, he stood in all his glory before me. A glorious smirk on his lips as he looked down at me with lust, eyes dark and delated. He had that smug asshole look on him.

Jesus Christ.

I wanted to cum. I wanted him to make me cum but if he didnt want to then I should do it myself.

And so I took my small hand and brought it down to my clit. A light smirk on my lips now as his disappeared into a frown. My eyes never left his face, my other hand squeezing my boobs tightly, my hips griding against my hand as I increased the pace.

I could tell he was furious, angered and turned on, but he couldn't bring himself to stop me, he wanted to but he enjoyed it just as much as I did.

"Daddy" I looked up and met his eyes as mine almost closed in pleasure, I slowly slid one of my fingers inside myself, moaning for him. My back arched as my mouth fell open. Moans, whimpers and small pleads slipping from my lips.

I was so close.

"Fuck me"

My back arched, my mouth fell open, my hand went a bit faster as my other one squeezed on my boobs harder, a loud moan fell from my lips as I closed my eyes in pure pleasure.

I came on my fingers right in front of him. His lips between his teeth, biting  and watching my body move gracefully on his desk, all controlled bye pure pleasure.

"Now you're getting fucked, like a real slut should" he grabbed my wrists and painfully pinned them above my head, his very hard and very big dick touching my sensitive clit making me gasp and wince back.

But there was a knock on the door....
______________________________________

Hi.

How are you?

Did you like it?

I'm sure you're wondering why I took so long to update, I'm sure you hate me for waiting so long, and I'm sure you already left by now.

But let me explain.

Now, I won't tell you my whole life story but long story short, my mother surfers from cancer (they gave her five years to live almost three years ago) and she's getting worse, bed rest for a long time now,  my grandfather just died whom I grew up with, no one know how he died but he's gone. And lastly, I've had a really bad tooth ache and it hurts to eat, dentist said I need four of my wisdom teeth taken out and that'll be tomorrow in the afternoon.

I don't expect you to understand, but I ask you to forgive me. Thats all.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you.