Chapter 10

Mr. Styles drove me home

As always I ran inside and hid in my room for most of the day, I was suppose to take the chicken out the the freezer but I didn't want to be anywhere.

On the bright side, Louis the guy that came up to me and joked around gave me his number and asked it I wanted to go out sometime with him and his friends. I agreed and saved his number.

I'm excited for new friends, my old ones were great but I only had two who were the only ones left to not kick me out because of my behavior.

I like Louis, not as in like like but like as a person.

I can tell we are very much alike and like fucking around, not the wrong way.

He seemed like a decent, fun person.

Like a brother.

But my real question is

How can I go on normally?

Knowing I'm literally messing around with my principal, kissing him, sitting on his lap.

Yes its true, I approached him first.

But what if he doesn't like me?

I don't have feelings for him at all.

But what if he's just going on with "this" for pity.

What if he was like

"God I hate this brat, she's ugly, fat and noisy, maybe this is the only way I'll keep her grounded?"

Is he capable of thinking of me that way?

Of course he is.

It is wrong.

If my parents found out, they would call the police and he would be sent to jail, and I'll be grounded for life.

I wouldn't be able to live like this.

I'm only 16 and a half, I'll soon be 17.

And I'm scared.

I feel a huge weight on me.

Its like when you want to sneeze but you can't, that urge to just let it out but you can't because I feel like I'm gonna get rejected.

By who you ask.

Everyone.

If I tell Mr. Styles

"Oh hey, yeah whatever is going on here between you and I, its over"

He'll  be like

"There was never anything here between you and I"

And then I'll be embarrassed and never want to face him again.

And if I tell my parents, they just simply won't believe me without any proof. You see, they are the kind of people who need proof for every thing.

You got and A in your class?

Show me your report card.

Etc.

And I hate it.

Why can't they just believe me.

I am there daughter after all but they just look at me like a doll.

They do whatever on me.

Its so boring.

So my only choice is to keep quiet. Wait for the right time to approach the situation in a different way, from a different perspective and maybe it'll work out the way I want it to.

I'll go back to being the normal, bad behaving child with annoying parents and it'll all go well.

Hopefully.