Chapter 18

His body fell on me as he threw me on the bed.

His lips everywhere, his hips grinding onto mine. I moaned out holding onto his curls tightly.

"Daddy" I moaned as he gripped my boobs.

We continued to make out, grinding into each other, moaning out into the darkness, his hands touching every inch of my body. I flipped us around.

I took his shirt off,kissing down his chest, sucking and leaving hickeys all over, I trailed his tattoos with my tongue. I palmed his dick through his jeans feeling him incredibly hard. He threw his head back and moaned.

"Fuck Doris" he groaned, I trailed my way back up to his jaw and took my time. Feeling his strong muscular body, his soft skin so smooth against my small fingers.

I undid his belt and kissed my way down. He groaned and moaned.

"Please baby, hurry" I liked it better when he begged.

His eyes shining, the moonlight kissing his skin, a glint in his dark eyes, so lustful. His bottom lip taken between his teeth.

His hands roaming my body, touching it.

It felt so good, his hands so warm and big.

He quickly flipped us around and took my shorts off, his lips kissing there way up to my panties, licking through.

"So wet" he whispered kissing the wet patch. I moaned out and urged him to take them off.

He did as told and inhaled a sharp breath before his mouth attacked my awaiting pussy throbbing for some kind of friction.

"Oh daddy!" I moaned out gripping his curls tight.

His tongue licking a bold stipe against my folds, sucking before he slowly slipped in a finger.

I whimpered feeling it being a bit weird before I quickly got use to it and moved my hips against his long finger covered in a silver ring making the sensation a lot cooler and pleasuring.

"Daddy, feels so good" I cried as he entered another one in me, his lips coming back and sucking on my sensitive nub.

"You're so tight, fuck" he cursed, his eyes roaming all over my body.

I felt a huge wave of pleasure coming.

My screams got louder and he sped up, thrusting in and out with his long fingers.
His lips and tongue doing wonders.

"Cum for daddy, princess" he demanded as my body shook, I arched my back, closed my eyes, my legs wrapping around his head and bringing him closer in my pussy to continue his torturous acts.

"Mmm daddy!!" I moaned tugging at his soft culs as I felt myself feeling more relaxed and pleasured.

He came back up and kissed me, making me taste myself.

"So sweet, its like candy" he smirked but I flipped us around, taking my phone from his back pocket as he was occupied with my boobs, and sucking, leaving marks everywhere, slapping my ass, grinded me onto his dick.

But I held him down and pushed myself of him.

Confusion too over his sweet face.

His half naked figure plopping up on his elbows making look like a model sent from heaven.

But I took my shorts and put them back up before I grabbed my panties and tossed them to him.

I grabbed my phone which was next to him as I leaned down onto his ear and whispered.

"Told you, you messed with the wrong one Mr. Styles"

And I left him all bothered and hard, out of breath with my panties lying next to him.