Chapter 19

School was fun.

I saw Mr. Styles come in late, Louis and Niall said it was the first time.

He looked horrible.

Well he looked good ass fuck but he still looked horrible.

Long winter black coat, half unbuttoned shirt, and messy hair.

I saw him get out his car at around third period.

He looked tired
I laughed so hard.

And we made eye contact once, in lunch.

I was chilling, talking and having fun with Louis and Niall before he showed up and talked to some kids, a teacher too. His eyes then scanned the room and set a harsh glare on me.

"Looks like he's in a bad mood" Louis spoke rolling his eyes. I giggle and shake my head taking Louis' hand and measuring them with mine.

"Not far apart" he spoke before examining my nails.

"Nails are pretty" he spoke taking a bit off his lollipop.

"I know" I sass, he yet again roll his eyes and leaved my hand alone.

And then something shocking happened.

Zayn Malik walked in through the lunch area.

I was shook.

"What is he doing here?!" I whispered yelled to Louis and Niall who had a smirk.

"He transfered, takes art here now" Louis smirked knowing I was dying inside.

"Oh my god he's coming act natural- Hey" I was met with Zayn who had a smile on his face as he sat next to me a hand was placed over my shoulder.

I maybe have leaned in.

"Hello" he smirked taking an apple slice from my plate. I just died.

"We were just telling sweet Do here that you transferred" Louis smirked with a smug look on his face, I glared.

"Yeah, my last year before I go to college" he smiled, tongue between his white teeth

It was cute.

We talked, a few girls looking his way which made me jealous.

"So tomorrow? Maybe pizza?" He asked as we walked down the hallway, hand placed on my lower waist.

What I liked about him was that he gave me all his attention while we talked, he smiled at the things I said as if he were interested.

"Yeah, tomorrow" I smiled, that's when I froze.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek. A small smile on his face as he let me go and walked the other way.

"See ya" I waved, he turned back and killed me with that smirk.

As soon as I turned around I bumped into a chest, hard.

Almost making me fall but I caught myself and looked up ready to punch a bitch in the face but it was the one and only Mr. Styles.

"Oh, Hey" I smiled awkwardly, he glared down at me harshly.

Ouch.

Say something.

"Why are you out of class?" He angrily spoke... I shrugged and looked down at my phone.

"Its only been like a minute past the bell, chill" I giggled and tried passing by him to get to class but he blocked my way.

"A minute past the bell and you're still out of class" he shot back with his incredibly deep British accent

"You're making it five, now move so I can go" I snapped. Who the fuck does he thing he is?

He only raised his brows, not even surprised I would shoot back.

"My office, now" he walked past me bumping my shoulder. I groaned and followed him.

Fucking British white bitch.