Chapter 34

"Doris dont you dare jump, that water is too deep!" he yelled from inside.

I giggled and looked down at the water, the lake he talked about was beautiful but he didnt want me going in because it was too deep so i had to wait till he finished washing the dishes.

And he was looking at me through the kitchen window, if i did anything out of hand i was dead.

But i was tempted to jump in.

I know how to swim, what could possibly go wrong?

"Doris im warning you! You're getting in so much trouble if you jump in!" he yelled, i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Sounds like a threat to me Styles!" i giggled making his green eyes glare at me.

I turned around and saw the fresh water beneath me looking so nice to swim in.

I bit my lip and looked over at him, he was no longer there so i took the time to take his shirt off me, i was left in my bra and panties.

And just as i jumped to land in the water, my body was gripped and pushed back roughly.

"God fucken damit, do you ever listen" i heard him curse behind me as he turned me around to look at him. I gave his a pout and my best puppy eyes so he wouldn't get mad at me.

"Can we go in now?" i pleaded, he looked down at me and sighed.

"Only if you listen to me and no go in too deep" he pointed a threatening finger at me. I squealed and turned around to jump off the deck but he caught me once again and dragged me off the deck to the pebbles and rocks which led into the lake, it went from not so deep to very deep.

"Right here" he stood me right before him, facing the lake.

"You can have fun here, i bought a few of those floating thingys so you can have fun but i want you where i can see you, got it?" he raised a brow, i nodded eagerly and turned around, running into the fresh water.

I squealed and quickly dove in but as soon as my head came back up i heard his yelling.

"Doris, i want your head above the water!" he yelled as he pulled a big flamingo floaty out from his this little house he had for storage.

I squealed as he pushed it in the water, it was definitely bigger than me. He threw in two small round ones and an alligator looking one that was fun to ride.

He sat on a chair along the deck, drinking a margarita and reading a book, his shades on and his hair up in a bun. He only had trunks on with nothing else....he was shirtless.

I could feel his eyes burning holes on me as i played and fell off the floaties. I could tell he almost had a heart attack each time it would happen.

I was in for about an hour before he told me to get in the house because the sun was getting a bit hot and i hadn't eaten anything.

It was only 11 am.

"C'mon just five more minutes please" i begged as he stood on the deck, shades obove his head as his green eyes glared at me.

"Doris get your ass out, ive got lunch inside, after you eat you can come back out" i rolled my eyes and huffed as i angrily stomped out the water.

He walked behind me as we walked back to his house, he handed me a towel as i sat outside on a tanning chair he had, he also had a few couches and a table.

"Sit over at the table and dry off a little" he spoke as he went in the kitchen to grab the food.

I huffed and did as told as i waited patiently.

I was starving.

There was a grill outside that i noticed was hot.

He came out with a few trays with raw food.

"Are you cooking out here?" i asked, he looked over at me as he set the things down and nodded, a small smile made its way to his lips before he looked back at the food and proceeded to cook.

"And what do we have on the menu?" i asked as he walked back and forth, bringing a few things.

"We have, hot dogs, some guacamole and chips, burgers, meat and mashed potatoes with a few veggies" my mouth watered at the sound of that

"And i made some lemonade for a nice cold drink, its gonna be a bit hot so do me a favor and put some sunscreen on, i dont want you getting burned" he spoke.

"Later, i wanna eat now" i whined making him chuckle.

"Ive bearly made the hot dogs doll, go change and dry off while i finish up" he slapped my ass as i left and did as told.

I quickly showered and put panties on, i didnt bother putting anything else but one of his shirts and his sandles before putting my hair up and heading back down.

The smell made me moan because i was starving. He was setting up the table, the food was done as he placed the guacamole on there with a few chips.

He saw me and smiled before offering me a seat.

"My lady" i giggled and took a seat.

He sat next to me and looked at me, i was waiting for him to say the magic words.

"Go on, dig in" he chuckled as i was quick to pick a burger and mashed potatoes. Stuffing my face as he ate next to me.

We ate, laghing and having a really nice conversation about how he became a principal.

"I never wanted to be one actually" he drank some lemonade

"What did u want to be?" i asked as i watched him take his shades off

"Uhm i always wanted to be a teacher, and i was but somehow i ended up as a principal, i was leaning more towards being a lawyer but it became boring" he chuckled, i smiled and listened closely to his stories.

"I get paid pretty well, but at times id just like to not see a kid atleast once a day" he chuckled, i frowned.

"Im a kid" i mumbled, he only shook his head and gave me a dimpled smile.

"You're different" he winked as he bit into his hot dog.

I burst out laughing and continued to eat peacefully.

I didnt want this to end.
______________________________

Sorry for any mistakes but here's and update.