Chapter 14

"Mom!! I'm gonna be at a friends house after school" I smiled as I came down stairs only to find Mr. Styles and mom talking. Him with a cup of tea and mom with coffee.

"Oh no, last time you told me that, we ended up picking you up from the back of a police car" she said smiling, obviously fake

I sighed

"But mom, she's nice and she has the new Alien movie so we can watch and eat nachos. Remember you said I should make friends? This is my chance" I smiled innocently although I was really gonna hang out with a bunch of boys.

She gave me a smile but shook her head no making me groan and run to dad who was in the living room drinking a beer.

Aren't they suppose to be at work?

"Daddy can I go to a friends house after school? Pretty please with a cherry on top" I smiled big and stood before him. He sighed and nodded

"Yeah yeah, don't stay too long...you know how your mother gets" he whispered. With a squeal I run back up the stairs to get my phone and bag.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled ad I ran out, I spotted Louis and Niall waiting across the street.

"So what did they say?" Louis asked.

"Yes, but I gotta be home before five or else" I spoke pointing a threatening finger at him

"Sure, I've got someone who you'll love! His name's Zayn, he goes to a different school but he's surely your type" Louis patten my shoulder.
Of course I blushed, he's basically setting me up.

Louis, Niall and I got close...we shared stories and played around with the teachers and pranked a few kids....well, it was all Louis' idea.

"So I said no and kissed her.... Did I do the right thing? I mean I did buy her chocolates and flowers" Niall was explaining to me about the trouble of chasing a girl around and her not giving his any sort of 'chance'

"Well you did but you gotta be a bit more romantic than coming to her cheer leading practice while she's all sweaty, give the girl a chance to get ready" I smiled making him sigh in relief.

"No mate, get her some tacos and take her to the movies...that works, right doll?" Louis wrapped his arms around my waist as he laid his head on my shoulder. I laughed and nodded because yes...a girl loves food.

"God yes! Take her shopping as well" my smile turned into a grin as a saw the familiar green eyes walking past us, leaving the main office. He didn't say anything and ignored...at least tried.

"That guy is always in a pissy mood" Louis whispered in my ear making sure Styles didn't hear as i giggled.

"Doesn't get much action if you ask me" Niall spoke laughing.

He sure doesn't.

"Okay so, what do you say we leave last period and head over to my house? Moms at work and everyone else is at school so we have a free hour and a half" Louis suggested running up and walking backwards, I shrugged and looked over at Niall who looked nervous.

"Lay back, its only a period" I bump his elbow as I drag him with Louis and I to leave the school unnoticed.

"Ooo would you look at that, our sweet rude is here"Louis smirked as he saw a black car at the front of our school. We went out through the parking lot and ran off into the black car which had a girl behind the wheel.

"Tommo your mom better have the best nachos, I just missed a date and probably a good fuck" she glared but smiled once she saw me.

"Stacy, nice meeting you...Louis told me all about you" she introduced herself as she drove crazily to his house.