Chapter 9

She walked into school, shining like the angel she is.

She had jeans on today, and god they did her good. Skinny, washed out, almost black jeans that hugged her beautiful legs and round bum so deliciously. They were high waisted and very well put, her white polo just hugging her curves not in the way a dress would but in a way that it hugs you like its meant to. Her round breast so perfectly juicy, I could see her lace white bra from a mile away.

She carried her pink bag on one shoulder and her pink jacket on the other hand as she held her books tightly.

I need to give her a locker just so I can have more to look at because those lousy books take away a lot of skin I'd like to see.

Her skin looking so smooth and her hair, god her hair looked messy but cute. Those chocolate curls wrapped in a messy bun, letting a few strands down and I'm sure if her mom would to see her like this, she would yell and punish her to no end.

She walked in with a dazy look in her eyes, tired and exhausted.

I sat in my car wondering

Is she late because she woke up late?

Or is she late because she took so long getting ready? Because I wouldn't mind.

I took the papers out my car that I was here for in the first place and walked trying not to seem so eager to catch up to her.

My boots tapping harshly onto the clean polished white floors the janitor did as I walked to my office, saying a few "good mornings" to some kids and teachers that were passing by, it was  actually a good morning.

I finally plopped down onto my spinning comfortable chair and hurriedly logged into the schools cameras searching for that hot mess.

I found her by the restrooms in the second floor not alone but talking to the one and only Louis. She laughed and of course I didn't have microphones plugged in so I didn't know what they talked about.

Note to self: get microphones installed

With anger laced in my veins, I angrily stood and stomped out, the receptionist not being here due to sickness so I didn't have to explain myself.

I got into the elevator and smashed the second floor button in anger.

Finally it dinged and I stormed out towards the restrooms which were supposed to be close until passing period. I'll have to fire the janitor.

"Louis to class, now!" I could see his blue eyes widen in fear as he looked at my angered face.

He quickly ran past me as she stood there, back facing me. I licked my lips as my eyes trailed down her goddess body and that ass, it was killing me.

"Come here" I snapped, she turned around glaring up at me as she stood her ground.

"Now" I almost yelled, a few teachers coming out and closing there opened doors making the halls much quiet.

"You don't tell me what to do" she snapped back. I'd expect that after that swift spanking yesterday, she would behave but I guess she needs and even redder ass.

"Doris you have five seconds" I warned

"Five" I gritted my teeth glaring down at the small girl.

"Four" there was a slight fear in her eyes that made her take a step forward.

"Three" my voice getting lower as her small steps increased

"Two" she was by now in front of me with her head down. I smirked and gripped her arm

"Good, I hope that next time your ass wouldn't get as red as yesterday" I spoke in a low tone, she gasped and looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Please don't" she whimpered as I almost dragged her to the elevator.

"I won't stop till you learn your lesson princess" she was visibly shaking as we got off, a few students looking our way as I entered the office

"Go to my office and sit" I said in her ear making her obey and run off.

I turned to the now full halls of my highschool as the bell rang for third period to begin.

Kids hurried to there next class when they saw me.

"Mr. Styles" I turned to look at Niall.

"Yes?" I asked raising a brow as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Uhh, if you'd like I could show the new girl around so you won't have to. I mean you are a busy guy" he spoke fast with his irish accent.

I knew Niall, he was a nice kid until he started hanging around with Louis.

Does he want to fuck her as much as I do?

Or is he just being nice?

Either way, I'm not risking it.

Anger laced throughout my vains as I tried to keep calm.

"I'll see" was all I said before turning around and stomping towards my office. Better make it look like I'll thinking about it rather than just saying no right to his pathetic Irish, white face.

I swing open my office door looking up to see young Doris sitting on my chair, I lock the door as she quickly stands.

I grab her hips and bring her down with me, setting her on my lap.

"Please don't" fear clearly in her eyes.

"Please don't what"

"Please don't spank me, I'll be a good girl" her eyes become watery as her bottom lip trembled.

Slowly and with much delicacy, I pull her against me and bite down on that lower lip, pulling. She flinches with a slight frown before closing her eyes and place her two soft small hands on my chest.

I sucked on it before letting it go, biting down on my lip as I looked up at her hazel eyes.

I couldn't define the strange emotion that crossed her eyes but it flashed past, her eyes seemed as if they were always judging me, head to toe, as if they were always admiring me in some type of way that it made me want to bend her over and fuck her.

Her pink, rosy, soft, plump lips just wanting me to attack them with mine.

Her rosy cheeks turning a Scarlet red each time I would look at her or just take a quick glance and it turned me on just how she was made, innocent, sexy, cute, and hot and she didn't know it.

She was oblivious to everything and anything that didn't please her, that didn't cross her mind.

And it pleased me.