chapter 30

I squealed a I landed on my bed, his smirk said it all, he loved it.

With much agility he threw his shirt across the room as he placed a knee on the bed, coming down towards me.

That smirk never faded.

The sheets were kicked off my bed as my arms were pinned down.

"You bad bad girl" his voice, calming and rough, sexy ass hell.

I bit my lip and opened opened my legs for him to set himself in between

"My little slut" his words only turned me on, he talked with such slowness it irritated me but it made my legs quiver.

Slight whimpers left my lips as he left little pecks all around my cheeks and down to my neck, little ghostly kisses.

I felt his hot breath on my burning skin, making shivers appear, there was a waterfall down there and he knew, he just likes to tease.

"Please" I moaned arching my back trying to get more friction between us. He only chuckled and looked down at my small body, his eyes taking up and down, checking me out and didn't try to hide it.

"Please what princess?"

Jesus Christ he called me a princess!!!

"Daddy fuck me please?" I whispered right against his ear, my lips against his earlobe as I stuck my tongue out and licked his jaw.

He groaned before taking my clothes off, fast and with anger.

Murmuring little profanities each time a piece of clothing came off and more skin was revealed.

I watched him as he did his thing, too lost into getting me naked to know I was gawking.

He himself looked good, the button up he had, had been thrown somewhere in the room leaving him in skinny jeans tighter than the ones I wear but they made his legs look hella fine,

He still had his boots on, brown as usual.

And his hair, jesus that hair.

Long and curly, tucked behind his ears as he bit his lips, a glint in his eyes that I could only decipher as lust.

"God you're gonna be the death of me babygirl" he groaned in frustration and closed his eyes, throwing his head back.

I almost drooled at the sight.

I sat up and making him look at me before I flipped us over, a little giggle coming from my lips as he watched me with a smirk, my hands worked on his jeans, undoing them and rolling them down his legs, a tiger tattoo on his left leg but the jeans came off surprisingly easy.

He kicked them off but I couldn't wait to see that dick of his so I stuck my hand in his boxers and grabbed him.

He threw his head back moaning as he got up on his elbows to see me and my skillful work.

I finally got his stupid boxers off and strandled his legs before bending down and placing a soft kiss on the tip of his dick.

He watched his glossy eyes and lip between his teeth, looking down at me with nothing but hunger

"Suck on it babydoll, be a good girl for daddy" his voice came out raspier than before making me instantly oblige to his command.

Wrapping my hand on the base as I took the rest in my mouth, twisting my hand up and down as I bobbed my head, taking as much as possible.

His moaned filled the room, groaning like a mad man and a few soft kitten whimpers which made me shake.

He looked so vulnerable and soft but it was the hottest thing, a man crumbling before me, pleading for me to go faster and take him deeper.