Chapter 7

"Oh dear, I'll be on my way" Mom hung up as she grabbed her coat and turned around to face us

"Sorry Mr. Styles but I've got to go, Jims car broke down. I'm sorry-"

"No worries, go on ahead and I'll stay here watching over Doris if you don't mind" my mom smiled as I gave her a pleading look

"Yes thank you, I'll call" and she sped out. We heard her car start and drive away before he looked back at me with a smirk. My stomach felt weird and I felt nervous to the point where I couldn't eat or even look at the food.

I stood and walked in the living room with him behind me, before I reached the couch, two arms grabbed my waist and picked me up, I squealed as he threw me on the couch.

"I'll teach you a lesson" he bent me over his leg and pulled my dress up and over my ass. I gasped and tried moving away but he kept me still and held me tight. Bringing my pantues down, I felt too overly exposed.

"Don't move or it'll get worse" the accent and the low raspy voice he had made shivers run down my back. My knees going weak.

"Mr. Styles do-" I squealed and squirmed as he let his hand came down onto my ass and slap it hard.

"Shut up" he snapped, I gasped but I shut my mouth.

"Good girl, you open that little mouth when I say so you got that?" His demanding strong voice and superior attitude making me feel small and vulnerable.

I nodded, I was sure my heart was beating so hard and fast he could feel it.

"Now, because you have been a very bad girl, I'll teach you right" I got more and more nervous by the second as my bare ass stuck there.

His rough yet soft hand caressing me in a soothing way like he knew was was going through my mind, like he knew I was nervous.

he did this for a few seconds before his hand came slamming down making me jump, getting caught off guard. I whimpered and bit my lip

"Count" he snapped angrily

"O-one" I shivered

His hand came down again this time harder than the last. I jumped and held onto the couch pillows for dear life.

"Two, please!" it hurt

"Please what!"

Another one came down twice as hard. A tear falling down.

"No more!" I'm sure my ass was red

"You didn't count" he sang letting down another hard slap. I cried out in pain.

"Please I'm sorry!"

"Will you be a bad girl?" I shook my head no

"no" I answered as I sobbed

"No what"

"No, I won't be a bad girl" he pulled my panties and thigh highs up and my dress down before standing me up and sitting me on his lap, I hissed and flinched

"Will you be a good girl?" He asked, his eyes daring me to say something out of character

"Yes" I whispered

"Yes what?" His hand rubbing soft circles over my back.

"Yes daddy"