Chapter 27

"You were really hungry weren't you?"

She stuffed her mouth with nachos and burgers. I didn't think it was possible to eat that much yet have that body.

I watched her closely and examined the faces she made as she chewed. I mean, she did just have the best sex of her life therefore she must be hungry.

I on the other hand just ate some soup and tried to make small talk.

She was too into her food.

"Can I get some fries? With a bit of ranch" she told the guy who was taking more of her order. He looked over at me for approval. I nodded and sent him on his way.

"Pretty late isn't it?"

She only hummed.

I liked it.

She isn't like other girls Ive dated (not that I'm dating her)

She doesn't take a picture of her food, she just shoves it in her mouth which I find very pleasing.

"If you wanna leave..... -can I take my food?" It made me almost laugh.

"No, take your time" I smiled. She nodded and sat back as she gulped down her coke.

I personality don't like coke but it's just my opinion.

After a while of her eating and taking a few moments to recollect herself, we left. I paid the waiter a huge tip, I felt good.

I mean, I did just have the best sex of my life in my school and nobody saw.

Life is good.

"Are you taking me home?" She asked with a smile. She grabbed some gum which was hidden somewhere in her cloth.

Her breath is always minty.

"Yeah, hope your parents don't mind" I gave her a little smirk. She blushed.

Yeah, I just made her blush.

Her skirt had been in it's un-rightful position the whole drive.

I parked in my garage. I turned to her and locked the doors.

"I think a goodnight kiss will due" she groaned but took it dangerously far and sat on me.

And god did it feel glorious.

"Okay daddy" that was all I needed to put my seat back all the way and unzip my pants.

We had to do this fast so I just lifted up her skirt knowing I tore her panties before. She rolled down the window and spit the gum out before rolling it back in.

Her hips rolled onto mine, my dick rubbed against her clit as her vicious tongue attacked mine.

My hands were no doubt exploring, her tits so soft and round and those hips, god those hips, so curvy and good.

"Ride me" I whispered in her ear. Her little whimpers indicating me she was loving this.

My cock once again tore through her pussy, feeling the tight warm walls and hitting that spot that drove her crazy.

I moved her little shirt down for me to be able to touch those pretty, round and beautiful tits.

They bounced, she cried, moaned and whimpered.

Her small hands holding onto me in fear of falling, her hips moving up and down as I met mine with hers.
I loved the way she moaned, she didn't fake the sweet innocent moans like other woman Ive been with.