Chapter 16

"So, did you guys fuck?"

"Louis! Don't ask that! She's a lady!"

"Chill...we didn't but we are going on a date on Friday" I smiled excited as we walked past a class full of students.

"He kisses on the first date" Louis yelled, I giggled.

"I don't" I said with a smile.

I've never been on a date.

"You don't have to, he's a nice guy so he'll understand" Niall spoke playing with the tips of my hair.

"Do you curl it?" He asked pulling at it as we came to the cafeteria and sat down. I shook my head.

"Natural" I said chewing some gum and went to tie my beaten up vans.

"I like your shoes, mum just bought these and said if I fuck em up she won't buy me that Adidas sweater" Louis said sitting on the floor do admire them. I smile

"Just buy it yourself" I said, he shook his head.

"Just got fired from the pizzeria, because I pranked called" he rolled his eyes.

"Tom's actually looking for some new kids to help in the restaurant" Niall spoke smiling.

Louis rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'm not a kid mate, I'm 17 and soon I'm 18 so TOM can suck it up" I laughed

"C'mon, you'll get paid and we can go out on Fridays Lou, I'll apply" I smiled fucking up his hair. Niall jumped up and down.

"You should! That way we can work together!" He smiled excited. Louis shrugged

"Alright you win, I'm only doing this for the chicks though" he had a very cocky attitude.

The bell rang signaling the end of the glorious day.

Mr. Styles didn't call me in for anything so I'm kinda happy.

I'm walking home with Niall and Louis which makes this whole day a wrap before I lay in bed and sleep.

Mom and dad are in for late shifts today so I've got the house for myself.

"When can we come over?" Niall asked

I shrugged

"How about now?" Louis smirked

"No, Mr. Styles is watching over me today, my parents won't be home till night" I half lied but I really wanted the house quiet and safe and with Louis around I know it won't be nor quiet or safe.
So they walled me home, talking and occasionally making fun of people mostly Louis.

He's and ass but I kinda like him.