Chapter 15

He quickly pushed himself off me as I rushed to my closet and put a random shirt on.

"Yeah, I was just leaving" Mr. Styles spoke to my mom at the door.

"Oh no worries, she needs a lecture anyways" she said with a smile as I sat at the edge of my bed.
Mr. Styles paid close attention to her words before she took off with him.

I sighed and silently thanked my mom because who knows how far I would have let that guy go.

This isn't right.

I have to let him know this whatever this shit is that we have is all over.

He's my principal, I'm a student and that is so wrong on so many levels.

It has to stop.

Plus, I have a date anyways and he's cute, hot and has an accent.

I go for the quiff, I was never into curls.
And Zayn doesn't have a typical british name.

Its unique and his last name is Malik.

It suits him, he was a nice smile, cute eyes, killer lashes and pretty ears.

And his jawline gives me life I swear, he'd cut through my whole existence with it and I wouldn't mind.

Anyways.

Mr. Styles is nothing like Zayn, poler opposites....

...I shouldn't be comparing them.

Its wrong, and weird.

He's my principle and Zayn is a friend so there are huge differences.
One is a man and the other a boy, I rather boys my age so whatever.

"Honey Mr. Styles said he'll continue his lecture tomorrow, in school" she said almost excited for my punishment.

If she only knew.