Chapter 33

I moaned for him to speed up, moaned for him to go rough and my prayers were answered.

"Daddy! Fuck me yes!" I scratched down his back, wrapped my legs around his torso, pulled his hair.

"So Fucken tight" he groaned in my neck, kissing and biting.

He scratched my thigh, slapping it harshly.

He then pulled out and turned me around not giving me any time to react to his harsh behavior.

He opened my legs and entered me again from behind.

I felt like collapsing on the bed, I felt like giving him my body to play around with, to fuck at his mercy.

"You feel so good" he moaned out, spanking my ass, playing with it.

I felt his cock graze against my walls, filling me, I felt it complete me. His hands gripping my hips, thrusting his into mine with such force it made me whine out, whimper and quiver against him.

My arms bearly held me up, my breaths shortened as my boobs bounced.

Our moans mixed together like sweet music, his balls slapping agaisnt my body making it exotic, raw and sexy.

I was in love with the way me managed me, the way he touched my body like he knew every inch.

His hands did wonders.

Igniting the fire, making my flesh burn with lust, wanting nothing more than his breath against my neck, his lips on mine, him on me.

I wanted all of it.

He pulled my hair making my head tilt back.

His thrust kept going as his lips met my neck once more.

"I cant get enought of you" he whispered in my ear, shivers ran down my body, I moaned out louder to please him, I grabbed his other hand and placed it on my boob.

"Touch me daddy, I'm all yours" my voice coming out low amd harsh but he liked it.

I catched a glimpse on his eyes giving me that dirty, hazy look.

It was hot.

And he took very good advantage on my words.

He spanked me, gripped my boobs, bit me, licked and kissed my skin.

The room had gotten hot, small dropplets of sweat beaming on his forehead as his hair laid in messy curls as I bounced on him.

I had managed to flip the switch and rode him.

And I bounced hard on him.

The whole bed was squeaking to our movements, but we didnt seem to care as that only added to the thrill.

"Fuck" he threw his head back moaning. Eyes closed as his hips thrusted upwards into me, his dick hitting the deepest spot in me.

I screamed in both excitmemt and pleasure, helt onto his chest as he kept thrusting into me.

"Oh Daddy" I couldnt help screaming it iver and over again. He knew how to tear a girl right, in bed.

"I'm so close baby, ride me" his lips looked so good, pink heart shaped plumped lips that drove me insane, that jawline so prominent every time he talked, every time he moaned, his breath getting quicker with every thrust.

I squealed as he spanked my ass, gripping it hard in his hands.

"Shit" his face scrunched up in the most sexiest way possible driving me to the edge, his moans giving me that last push as my walls tightened and once he felt me cuming, he flipped us over and trusted deep in me, spilling his cum all in me. I felt his cock twitch but he kept going hard, waiting for me to come down from my high.