Chapter 13

Well, I've been thinking.
This is wrong

Whatever is happening between Doris and I is very bad. She's young, naive and innocent and I am not.

I don't want to ruin her, it isn't too late now to stop it.

I mean she did give me the best blow job I've ever gotten and she does have the sexiest body a teenager could ever have and she is very beautiful but unfortunately this isn't allowed, our age difference is one and the fact that I am a principle of a school makes it worse, much worse.

I would be in jail in no time, I'd get fired of course and my life would be ruined because of a stupid affair with a teenager.

Why not find a decent girl who can attend to my selfish needs and that's around my age and not in my school.

So I decided that after three days of thinking, I'll cut things with her and hopefully she won't tell.

God I feel like some pervert.

So I did and it went smooth, a bit easier than I expected until she told me those last words.

"You've messed with the wrong girl Mr. Styles"

I'd admit, that glint in her eyes made me panic and her saying my name like that made me kinda hard.

So I had mixed feeling about all this.

What does she mean.

Is she tells I swear to god I'll kill myself. And if she's just playing around I'll have to end it all and probably cut ties with her completely.

She's harder than I expected. She knew this was gonna happen, she probably wanted this to happen.

Now I'm in deep shit.

I'm in her hands.

Fuck.

What did I do.

What the fuck did I do to receive this.

I'm such a fucken loser.

I'll go to jail and possibly get raped by men double my size and I don't want to live like that.

On the bright side, she's probably just saying that to scare me, to threaten me.

Maybe she accepted the fact that her and I can go on having what we did.

It was nothing but something.

I mean she did suck my dick.

Jesus Christ I need a distraction.
____________________________________

"So what did he want you for? Did he find out?" Niall asked paranoid as I sat back. A sigh leaving my lips as a smile formed its way.

"Some class stuff, he isn't even suspicious"

"Thank the lord, I want Thursday movie nights back but Ms. Bitch over there won't let us" Louis huffed

"What did you do?"

"Just pranked her really bad which made her cry her soul out, we did her a favor if you ask me" he chuckled

"What did you do?" I asked once again

"Caught her husband cheating, made a mariachi band follow her afterwards and super glued her phone to her hand" he smiled. I nodded in approval.

"Yeah Mr. Styles wasn't happy, I mean she is a bitch" Niall spoke laughing.

"Yeah you were there remember? Jesus that man is a pain in a the arse, thank god he's pretty chill and cool or else I would have had him long gone" Louis laughed..

"Yeah I wish i had him long gone"