Chapter 32

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, the streets empty as he drove, eyes on the road and lips between his teeth.

A small little smirk played on his lips as he looked down at me.

"A quiet place, just outside of town" he smiled and placed a hand on my thigh, kept it there as he drove with one hand.

It was hot.

"Are we eating? Because I just ate the biggest fucking hamburger" he burst out laughing, I giggled and made a measure with my hand to show him how big the burger was

"I swear, it was the best I've had, and I've had some good ones back in my day" i smiled widely as he burst into yet another fit of giggles

"Back in my day, I smoke cannabis and fucked bitches" he made that old grandpa voice which made me laugh so hard, I almost fell onto the floor of the car.

"Ew did you say cannabis?!" I laughed louder, he stopped at a red light and turned to me, chuckling at my state.

I looked like a seal.

I laughed so hard, no noise came from my mouth and I slapped my hands looking dumber than ever.

Yups, definitely a seal.

"Oh god" he shook his head and patted my back before the car went off again.

"Stop oh my god stop!!" I laughed

"You said cannabis" I laughed even harder

"What? It's cannabis! Weed!" He screamed trying to reason with me but I shook my head

"Who says cannabis??? Oh my god!" I burst out laughing harder, he only gave me a playful glare.

"Shut up" he squeezed my thigh, the street lights illuminating and making his eyes sparkle, almost gave me that sweet look but he was a nasty son of a bitch.

Nothing but sweet, he may be a gentleman but when it comes to certain things, he's as evil as the devil.

There was no cars at all, the streets were empty as he drove calmly through them all, getting all green lights was always lucky.

At least for me.

I hummed in satisfaction before yawning.

"If you'd like, go to the back seat, sleep a bit and I'll wake you once were there, okay?" He gave me a soft smile and patted my thigh telling me to go.

I nodded and climbed over to the back seat, not before wiggling my ass on his face, he chuckled and slapped it as I landed on the seat giggling.

"There's a blanket in the back doll" I nodded and bent over the back seat, I could tell his eyes were not on the road by the low moan he let out.

I purposely took a few seconds longer before taking a seat and getting comfortable, wrapping the blanket around me and leaning against the window watching as a few cars went by before we were in one road, alone, trees surrounding us and darkness engulfing us.

We were leaving town.

I gulped and watched him drive, he was focused on the road, humming to random songs on the radio.

He would ever so often look back at me to make sure I was okay but I only stared and smiled back at him before turning to the window.

"What time will I be home?" I asked, his eyes switched over to me.

"Your parents told me they were gonna be out all day, so I'll keep you with me all day" he smiled, I blushed and looked away, wrapping the blanket a bit tighter to me.