Chapter 3

"Fifteen minutes in there and you already got sent out, wow....that's a record" he spoke sitting back on his chair as I sat in front of him and I chewed on my gum. Rolling my eyes I also sat back and crossed my arms over my chest, his eyes traveling down my small body making me clear my throat.

"She just has no patients" I shrug. All he did was stare

"You have lab next, correct?" He raised a brow and stood up as he walked around his desk and towards me, leaning down on his desk he looked down at me for an answer

"Yes sir" I look up at him through my long lashed, he clears his throat and crosses his hands over his chest.

"Great, I'll have the teacher know you won't be assisting class due to punishment. You stay here and write a full page essay front and back on how you can behave better" I groaned and stood making me bump in with his chest, he chuckled and sat me back down.

"Don't get up" he snapped and headed out his office slamming the door shut. I huffed and looked inside my bag for some paper and pen but I had nothing. I groaned and stood up obviously not following his rules. I looked around the room and around his computer but all he had where random papers

I heard him clear his throat making me jump up and land on his chair making me spin lightly to the side.

"What do you think you're doing?" He was angry. I bit my lip and used my sweet like angel appearance to get me out of trouble.

I bit my lip and gave him my most innocent look as he made his way towards me grabbing the chair still and looking right into my eyes very close might I add.

"I was just looking for paper, I was gonna do the essay" I whisper lightly giving him my best innocent look. His breath hitched as my hand gripped his tie bringing him a bit closer, his warmth touching the tip of my fingers and his Cologne smelling really good.
His eyes soften as I give him a soft smile.

"Paper is in the bottom left" he cleared his throat as he stood up straight. I nodded and bent down to find the papers which I took and stood.

"Thank you Mr. Styles" I giggled and took a seat on the non spinning chair as I grabbed one of his pens from his cup and started writing just hoping he would change his mind.

I could tell he was still at loss of words as he sat down and organized his papers. Soon enough I was half way done and my hand was hurting so I put the pen down and leaned back to relax.

He had made and few calls and had to get out a few times but mostly he would just type away in his computer or write things down, the walkie talkie he had never stopped being nosy to the point he had to just turn it off.

"Tired already?" He mocked looking back at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"As if" I huffed picking up the pen as I played with the end biting it down.

"Well great, it's third period, I'll send you and this time you better behave" he stood and pushed his hair back from his face. I nodded and picked up my stuff as I handed him my essay.

"Good" right before he said anything else his phone rang, he went over to his desk and picked it up

"Mr. Styles speaking-" his eyebrows frowned as he glared at the desk, he stood and clenched some papers in his hand

"Yeah- okay send them to my office I'll be right her- yes....okay bye" he huffed and looked at me

"Sit, I'm gonna have to take care of some things here" I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch

After several minutes, two boys walked in. The shortest one had a faint smirk on his face as the blonde one had a red face

"Take a seat" Mr. Styles glared as the boys sat down

"Louis, explain..." Mr. Styles huffed as he sat back with an angered glare sent to the brunette boy.

"Honesty...everybody hates her, so it was only fair to do that. She had given Niall and I a bad grade for the simple reason of nothing! She hates us Styles! You can't blame us!" He said in a very British accent

"That's no excuse Tomlinson, What you did today- I should be expelling you right now....." Mr. Styles looked over at me for a split second and for that split second, his eyes traveled throughout my body before he met my eyes

"But- please dont. Just don't mate. C'mon" the boy named Louis rolled his eyes

"I won't but it you don't want any trouble, I want you to fucken behave Tomlinson. One more office meeting with you and I'll be sure to get rid of you. You and your little friend here are off to a whole three months of detention and no Thursday movies for the club until you make it up to Ms. Wilson" Louis huffed and walked out with the blonde guy behind him.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" I said standing up

"Get out my office" he snapped. I bit my lower lip and walked to his door, closing it and locking it before making my way towards him. He was stressed and angry as he glared at me

"Get out" he said much slower and with a more angered tone. I know this is wrong but seeing him so dominant over everything, seeing him angered and just the pure pleasure of seeing him was giving me chills and an odd feeling between my legs that I desperately wanted to calm. I don't know what was the change or click in my brain that caused me to think of Mr. Styles in an unholy way.

I stood in front of him as he sat there with open legs and his body slumped over the chair as he gave me a glare, for me it was hot in here so I unclasped my overall and climbed on him. He was taken by surprise but his hands without fear held me tightly on him

No words were exchanged between us but the eyes of each other said enough before he sat up and pressed his lips onto mine with no mercy other than the passion we both had to feel each other's body.