Chapter 22

"I told you to cum in me" she annoyingly spoke.

I only came because I was thinking of someone else but you.

"Well, I don't trust you" I spoke putting my shirt back on. She scoffed.

"Why are we fucking if we can't even be a thing, I like you harry" that made me cringe.

She laid on her bed naked with my cum on her stomach, legs wide open and hair a mess, her makeup was shity too.

Maybe if she took that lousy makeup off and closed her legs I wouldn't cringe so much.

The only reason I'm fucking her is to get rid of the hard on's Doris gives me each time I see her.

I mean, Kate looks a bit like Doris but not much.

They both have the slightly same nose, same hair color and maybe the style? Eh, its hard to tell.

Kate is just so slutty and her pussy isn't even that tight anymore after she had her twins.

"You have kids Kate" I shook my head as I put my boots on.

I need a shower.

"I told you they're yours Harry" she whined, I cringed again.

"Yeah that's why they're Asian" I snorted. She gasped.

"Harry they look like you" she smiled widely.

"No, they look like you and that Asian dude from down the block" I grabbed my keys as she scoffed.

I grabbed the door knob.

"Don't leave, please" she pleaded with tears.

Without hesitation I opened the door and left, leaving fifty on the table for the boring sex.

I erased her number off my phone and just left a message telling her to not call me again.

I just dumped a slut, should be a usual for her.

I drove back home trying to keep my thoughts only on the road and not on something else.

I showered and laid on my bed late at night till I had to take the trash out.

And it ruined my night seeing as sweet Doris was hand in hand with Zayn, the new guy.

They were seeted on her porch, laughing and talking, so into each other till they entered her house after they saw me out, her parents weren't  home. He better not be smart and try something on her.

I'll kick his ass.

I may have secretly laid in my room just looking out the window and into hers all night.

I could only see there feet though seeing as the rest of the bed was out of frame.

They didn't seem to move so I decided I needed rest, I had to wake up early tomorrow anyways.

And I tried sleeping but her sweet moans kept me up.

I was mad, angry and upset that she would just give herself away like that.

I couldn't sleep. Not after I heard her cries after he left that night.

She regreted it.

What bothered me the most is that he just left, right outside.

Left her alone and made her regret it.

I would never do that.

She isn't an object.