Chapter 12

I sat in class quietly waiting for the signal.

So far, I've gotten along with Louis and his group. Found out he had my fourth period and we may be planning a little prank.

We went into Mr. Hill's office earlier and spray painted all over his desk and messed up his overly organized papers. We're just waiting for him to excuse himself to go into his office like he does pretty often.

We're having a big quiz or test this Friday and we made up this little plan to run for it and get the answer booklet from his desk at the front of the room once he goes into his office.

"Okay class, continue the reading, I'll be in my office if anyone needs me" he spoke.

Louis made eyes contact as his hand raised for me to make a run for it but I still had to wait till he made the small signal we both made up.

Once the teacher walked out the class, Louis quickly made the signal making me run upfront as Niall stood by the door watching and Louis took care of the kids who were confused by what was going on.

I looked through the first drawer and found nothing.

"Okay little bitches, keep quiet and shit won't go down!" Louis spoke loud enough ad he looked back at me to hurry up.

"Jack you're taking the blame and we'll give you a treat" Louis spoke winking at the poor boy whose eyes widened.

"It isn't here!" I spoke before spotting the last drawer at the bottom which had a lock.

"Hurry up!" Niall whispered.

I quickly took the bobby pin out from my hair and looked up at Louis.

"Buy me time, it has a lock" he nodded and ran out the room.

I quickly hurried and waited for it to make a click.

The students looking at time like I was some crazy bitch.

"Hey can you get my phone while you're at it?" A kid yelled. I nodded as the lock clicked. I heard footsteps

"Shit, its Styles!" Niall panicked. My eyes widened as I opened the drawer and took the booklet out and a black iPhone, I quickly shut the door and hurried to my desk, throwing the kid his phone as I hid the booklet in my bag.

Shorty after the teacher came back angry and Mr. Styles walked in with Louis behind him with a little smug look on his face. He looked at me as if asking if I got it. I nodded

"Tomlinson sit" Styles demanded in an angered tone.

Louis quickly made his way over and say down with a smile towards me and Niall.

The deal was, we all copy the answers down and no one rats us out.

So no one will rat us out.

"Someone had the audacity to trash my office! Who was it?!" The bald man spoke. A few kids giggling.

Everyone didn't say a thing though.

"I'll ask this once and once only, if no one speaks up, everyone gets trash duty for a month....who was it?" Mr. Styles asked stepping forward eyeing me up.

I fake gasped as did Louis before he stood up.

"Guys seriously, who was it? I'm not trying to get in trouble again" his acting was spot on. Although he said that, we all knew what that meant.

Don't say shit.

We waited a few seconds in silence.

"Fine then I gue-"