Chapter 26

"No! Doris! Sit still!" She pulled at my hair as I fought to get out of her grasp.

"I dont wanna go!" I screamed thrashing around, kicking and pulling away.  It hurt my poor scalp but it needed to be done.

I screamed and shouted for her to let me go.

"I should have swallowed you when I had the chance" my mouth fell open as I looked up at her in shock. A loud gasp falling from my lips.

"Well I should've tore you vagina open, and eaten your insides" I glared.

"You were much better when you were a baby" she sighed shaking her head. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

She had managed to part my hair in two and make two messy buns that actually look good and let my curls bounce. I liked it but she didnt need to know that.

She changed me into a white skirt, and a nice pink sweater on top but I changed it a bit an put a crop top instead...

"Take that lousy shirt off, Mr. Styles is sure to think wrong of you. Last thing we want if for him to be attracted to you"

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt seeing as it was my own mother saying this but I'm sure more attractive than her.

"Then let him, you and dad are like ten years apart anyways" I snapped. She gasped and slapped my shoulder.

I screamed and tossed around as she struggled to fix a last strand of hair.

We were headed to parent conference and mom is forcing me to go with her and dad to see how bad I'm doing. Well it was more of a back to school night.

I tried to hide it and keep the papers from coming but stupid Styles had to open his big british slow talking time consuming mouth.

He's so not getting some.

And finally she forced me to put my shoes on or else my phone is gone and my going out privileges are gone as well.

With a huff, alot of whining and talking back, I was thrown in the car as dad drove to my school. They put the child lock because they thought I would throw myself out.

I still have the window.

And he locked that also.

"DORIS SIT STILL OR YOU'RE GROUNDED" she screamed. I threw myself back and cried as I kicked around.

"Drama queen" Dad laughed rolling his eyes.

We finally made it and I didn't want out.

"Get out and we'll stop by Denny's on our way home" dad sang. I quickly obligated and wiped my tears.

"Don't spoil her, she's already a brat" mom snapped.

My hand was grabbed and I was dragged in, Mr. Styles at the front greeting parents.

I didn't want to talk to him at all.

"Doris? Is everything alright?" His very thick British accent haunting me.

I ignored him and looked away as I rolled my eyes.

"She's mad. We had to put child lock on the door and shut the windows on our way here, she tried to jump out. She's mad at you because you told us about the school event.... Turns out she burned all the papers and her grades" mom spoke. He looked amused.

"Well then sorry about that Doris" he chuckled as he leaned down to stand as tall as me. I still didn't look at him.

"All be sure to replace those papers and her grades" he smiled as he gave me a tap on my shoulder.