Chapter 17

I sat at dinner alone eating leftovers, watching unnecessary YouTube videos.

Mom said her and dad went out for dinner because they needed some time to themselves and are gonna spend the night at a hotel near by so I have the house to myself all night which means I'll lay in bed and watch movies in nothing but a shirt.

Its what every girls does....right?

That is until there was a knock on the door.

I danced my way to it and hid behind the door because I only had a shirt and panties on, no more, no less.

I opened it only to be met with a nightmare.

"Your mum and dad asked me to watch over you tonight" he said but I shut the door close before he could step in.

"No, you can stay over in your pretty little lawn but leave me alone!" I yelled locking the door and placing a chair over it which was a bit too heavy for me.

The moment I turned around I regretted it.

"You should really lock your back door" he chuckled taking his coat off and tossing it at me.

His eyes trailing over my naked body as I tried hiding it with his huge coat which worked.

"Get out or I'll scream" I threatened but a simple smirk found its way to his lips once again.

"I like my girl loud" he bit his lip.

I glared and walked to the stairs where I ran up to my room, shutting it close and locking it. As quick as I could, I hid in my bathroom and locked it but cursed as soon as I realize do left my phone.

A few minutes passed, silence was only heard.

Maybe he left?

No. Don't be that stupid white girl who just runs into trouble.

With a sigh, I open the door and look out into my room which was empty, the door still closed and locked.

I then opened my door and looked into the hall. Quickly I put some shorts on and walk slowly downstairs after looking inside every room. With a deep breath, I tie my hair up in a bun and look into the kitchen to find it empty.

Yeah, he left.

Then I realized. My phone was missing from the kitchen table. He took it.

I rushed into the living room but it was empty.

I checked every room and looked for my phone everywhere but it was gonna along with him.

Maybe I could sleep without a phone tonight?

My chest feeling heavy as I stormed out and onto his lawn, his house lights all off.

I didn't think twice and barged in, the door slamming against the wall.

I couldn't see a thing and I didn't know where the lights were so I let my eyes adjust to the darkness as I wondered around the living room, I didn't see much detail but I tried looking for the switch which I found and turned on..

His house almost empty.

Just basic couches, it was all simple.

Almost no paintings on the wall. So modern.

It looked wide open, so comfortable.

But I didn't pay attention as I ran around the first floor looking for him, I got lost a couple times before or pushed upstairs and greeted the dark.

I couldn't find the hall lights so I just went into the first door my eyes managed to see and when I entered the door was immediately closed shut.

I gasped as I felt a soft breath on my shoulder, his presence behind me, hands on my hips as he inhaled my scent.

"You should knock first" his low raspy voice blew on my ear. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"Give it back to me" I whispered out of breath.

"Give what back?" He acted clueless but I could tell he had a stupid smirk on his face. I turned to him angered.

"My phone" I snapped. The light of the moon illuminating half of his face, his other half only meeting my eyes as a silhouette.

He raised his brow with a smirk.

"Your phone?" He teased.

"No, I'm dignity you idiot" I sarcastically spoke already fed up by this little game he was playing.

His eyes turned from a playful tease to a glare. Hard glare.

It almost scared me.

I stepped back as he stepped forward till my legs were met with a soft surface. A bed.

My eyes widened as his lips formed into a soft smirk.

"Get away from me" I gulped pushing him but he didn't move. His bottom lip taken between his teeth as his eyes traveled down to my body.

"You look good baby" he whispered as his hands gripped my hips harshly, making me bump against his hard chest. My small hands trying to push him away.
His lips found there way to my neck, kissing slowly up to my jaw and to my ear where he softly bit my earlobe

I inhaled sharply and tried resisting him but the whole moment was just so breathtaking.

I was caught in the moment.

His lips wanting to meet mine but only our lips touched as our breaths became heavier.

"Just say it baby, say you want me and I'll give it to you" he whispered lightly kissing the corner of my lips. I didn't want to. I did but I just didn't want to say it.

He makes things so hard.

I shake my head.

"You know you want me, to fuck you good, to bury myself in that sweet pussy of yours and fuck your brains out, you want me to touch you so good baby" his dirty talking getting me wet down there.

His hands reaching to my ass and squeezing lightly.

"You know nobody can make you feel like this, no little boy can do what I could, I can fuck you like a man should, I can treat you good. Just say it baby, beg for it" he groaned into my ear. His hips grinding onto mine as I moaned.

I was to tempted but I needed more than that.

"C'mon baby girl, say it so daddy can make you feel like no other" he moaned, my breath uneven before I gripped his curls and smashed his lips into mine forcefully

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard!"

______________________

Sorry for any mistakes I just didn't proof read, hope you like it. 🙏