×thirteen×

Your P.O.V.

It was time for a game. The object of the game was to not let myself admit that I liked it.

Likes what you may ask? Jack. Drunk, adorable, dirty Jack.

I walked into the kitchen after hearing something break. I walked into what I quickly realized a dire situation. Jack was standing there chuckling at the broken bottle before looking up at me with a devious grin I had never seen on his face before.

"Hey... My little -hic- Twinkie~!" He walked closer to me, sensing me a few steps back on reflex.

"Ja- Sean? You're drunk.."

I froze in fear as his hand slid down my waist and pulled me close to him. Normally when Mike would touch me, it meant he wanted something.. Something I wasn't ready to give Jack.

"Stop.. Sean.. You don't know what you're doing. You should take a nap." I protested, trying to ignore his hand traveling to my ass. I smacked his hand away, "Jack! Get a grip!"

Even though I was smacking him and pushing him away, every other part of me was yelling, "Touch the Jackaboy~!"

Jesus, I had issues.

He got closer again, and I continued to back up until my back hit a wall. Fuck! It was going to be like the movies where the drunk guy she had a crush on pinned her to a wall. I would have never guessed that it would become a reality. Especially since people didn't normally get together with someone they actually had a crush on.

His hand came up and brushed my cheek, so softly I wouldm't think he was drunk.

All at the same time, I had to keep in mind that if I did stop pushing him away, he wouldn't even remember it.

No. I wasn't going to let him. He was drunk. He needed to get his mind in the right place, not down below the hem of my pants.

What if he was like Mike? What if he eventually turned into the dreaded monster Mike was, going and kissing all these other girls, while keeping me as a maid.. A pet. Doing everything he wanted me to. What if Jack would become that?

No. He wouldn't. He wouldn't do something like that. He was trying to protect me, which Mike hadn't been doing since our first date.

Which is why I let him lean in and kiss me. And boy.. Was I happy I let him.

His lips felt familiar. Soft, warm..  Taste of alcohol. His facial hair slightly poking me, but not enough to make me want to stop.

He was the guy who kissed me last night.

As soon as that thought hit me, I began to kiss back. I missed the feeling, and knowing it was Jack made it even better.

Fuck you, Mike. Enjoy whatever slut you're fucking. I'll enjoy Jack who actually cares. I don't give a bitching fuck about what you're doing right now.

Mike P.O.V. (le gasp)

I was starting to get really pissed off. Why wouldn't that fucking bitch answer me? After catching her kissing some son of a bitch, Jack, at a bar, I started realizing something.

She grew some fucking balls.

She wasn't coming home. She wasn't communicating with me. She had the fucking audacity to ignore me. She also decided to go be with one of Mark's friends. She had the nerve.

I had sent all sorts of messages and she hasn't even looked at them.

Matt walked over to me and sat down with some tea, acting like he was proper, even though as soon as he tried to sip it, he burned his lip and freaked.

"Matt? It's hot you idiot."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Bob and Wade are waiting for me at my place. What the hell do you need?"

"Could you.. So me a favor? It has to do with.. Mark and Jack."

"What about them?" Matt tried to drink from the cup again, but set it down, when he burned his lip.. Again.

"Could you get Mark and Jack to go out and do some stuff. Have a guys night out. I wanna surprise my friend who is staying with him. Don't say anything about that though. I wanna surprise her and if the guys don't know, it's a better kept secret.. Ya know?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I get it. Tomorrow work? I'll go over there after classes and stuff."

"Great. I know the address, so we're all set. See ya another time, Matt."

"Later."

He left, and I began to snicker at his stupidity. I knew the address because I followed Jack and Y/n home. Did he honestly think I was just going to let it all go after that night at the bar? Dumb ass. I'll be taking my girlfriend back whether they like it or not.