×fifty four×

Yo. This chapter doesn't have sexual content but dialogue contains stuff that promotes it.

Sorry. I roleplay with people and I always get stuck with smut.

The shit I do for you people..

I still love you guys tho.

Your P.O.V.

"Thanks Laura. I appreciate this." I smiled at the young blonde girl as she held onto Jacklyn's hand.

We had just got back from court. Jack and I were let out and we weren't going to be charged since it was considered self defense. So, we planned to figure out my belongings in England.

She smiled, "No problem Miss L/n. You're child is in safe hands," she smiled gleefully, "Come Jackie. Let's go get ice cream."

Jackie smiled and trotted along after her as they left. I shut the door and look up to see Jack, a confused look on his face, "Um?"

"I sent Jackie with her babysitter so we can spend the day figuring things out. Ya know.."

"Yeah. I actually found a house we could move to. It would have much more space and it's not too much money. Also, since we aren't responsible for paying off Josh's debts, we aren't bankrupt."

"That's a relief. Well, I called my insurance and asked about my belongings in England. They'll be sent out here soon. For now, I'll have to deal with the clothes I have."

I walked into the kitchen, pulling out some wine and pouring myself a glass, "It's been awhile since I drank wine. Oh how I miss the sweet burning sensation."

"Don't get drunk," Jack chuckled, taking the bottle and drinking straight from it.

Whatever. I wasn't going to have anymore anyway.

"I won't. I hand alcohal better than you think."

"You're so irresponsible. Weren't you a mother?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and took a sip. The tart liquid burned, but it was a delicious taste, "I went two years in a depressed state after child birth with a slight drinking problem and look at me. I'm fine."

"Pssh. Yeah whatever. Don't get horny."

"Wha-?! I don't get horny! You're the one who gets horny when you're drunk! Why don't you stop drinking?"

"Maybe I want to horny."

"Ugh. Hypocrite." I took another drink. Jack placed the bottle down on the counter, "Hey, come on. You can't say you don't want it pussy cat~"

He purred at me and I jumped back, "No! Stop that!"

"I'm messing with you. Calm down." He chuckled. I walked back over to the counter and grabbed a cup of water, preparing to take a drink of it to wash down the wine.

Suddenly I felt breathing on my neck, "Or maybe I was serious~"

I shot around and on instinct splashed he water at him. He stepped back and shrieked, "Ahh!! Why?!"

"Do I need to cleanse you with holy water? Cuz you are Nasty McNasty!" I said in a very sassy way, as I placed the cup down, snapping my fingers.

He chuckled, his hands wiping away the water, "Is that going to happen every time I try to arrouse you?"

"Hm... Yep. I'll give you a week. You can do it then."

"Why then?"

"I don't know. Maybe because we just got.. Um... Back together sorta not really? We were never exactly together... Buuuut... Ya know. Give it time. I should at least act somewhat depressed about my husband's death."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. But remember who's house you're living under."

"Oh? And what's that supposed to mean? Am I living with a creep now? Should I be worried?"

He chuckled, "Nah. I think you should think about some place to go on a date. The beach sounds nice don't ya think?"

"You never asked me on a date-?"

"Oh. Right. Well, You're going on it whether you like it or not. Ya know ya love me." He smiled innocently before leaving the room.

I shook my head, chuckling, "Whatever."

Such a shit chapter. Oh well. Consider it a gift to those who like dirty comedy.

Don't worry. Those who like super romantic stuff.. You're chapter is coming.