×thirty four×

Your P.O.V.

There he was. Sean McLoughlin. He had hardly changed. Except for the hair which once green, was now a dark brown like the rest of his hair.

He stared at me in shock before he looked down, scratching the back of his head, "I.. Um... Y/n.. it has.. been awhile."

I furrowed my eyebrows and huffed, "I must say the same about you, Mr. McLoughlin."

He stepped towards me, and I immediately stepped further away, "I don't wish to talk, Sean."

"Please. I haven't seen you since the day before your wedding. I know what I did.. was wrong but.."

"Sean. You can't expect me to come running back to you, do you? That was.. six almost seven years ago. Things have changed. I'm not the naive little girl I once was. I have a husband who cares about me and takes care of me. What happened is in the past."

"Maybe it is, but you can't deny what happened. You can't just say that it was all nothing but the past. You can't change what happened!"

"I know! You don't understand, Sean. You really don't."

"Then tell me, what is it that I'm not understanding? The night before you got married.. You came to my house.. You claimed you regained your memory! You claimed you were greatful for having me there for you.. for saving you.." he looked away, but all I could do was recall that night.

"It was so dark.. It was foggy.. I had no other choice but to stay with you. And I admit, there was nothing more I wanted to do than to be back in your arms. I started it all.."

"You stayed in my bed, and you refused not to sleep somewhere else. You were willing to be with me over... Him. And.. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.. When you touched my hand-"

"No.. don't be sorry.. I wanted it too.. I wasn't afraid of what had happened with me and Mike. It didn't matter to me. I was over it. Mike showed no threat to me anymore.. because of you.."

Sean looked so ashamed as he looked away from me again, placing a hand on his forehead, "I loved you, Y/n.. I wanted to make that clear. You just kept letting me do it.. Over and over.. but..."

He looked back towards me and took my hand, "I was ashamed, Y/n.. not because of you.. but because of me. Mike had done it to you.. it left you broken.. I thought I did the same to you.. I was ashamed of what I had done.. I was afraid to see you wake up, and see me as a monster.. So while you were asleep, I whispered a good bye, and then I left. I took my things and left."

I ripped my hand away from him and shook my head, "You idiot! I loved you!! I wanted to tell you that.. I was going to cancel the wedding! But then I woke up, to see you had left! Left me and took everything you had! I felt heart broken! I felt betrayed... I thought you left because all you wanted was to prove that I wanted to be with you and not him. I was crushed, Sean!!"

"I know! I know that now! I was an idiot! I'm sorry! I thought you were going to hate me for what happened.. I just.. couldn't bare to see your face full of horror.. and fear.."

I shook my head angrily, tears falling from eyes. He looked at me and came closer, wiping a year, "But now.."

"Now? There is no now, Sean. I told you. I have a husband.. and a daughter.. it's too late for us now."

Jackie was suddenly running towards us as she jumped up and hugged me, "Mother! Did you see? Did you see?"

"Oh I'm sorry, dear. I was talking to someone."

Jackie looked up at Sean, who was staring at her in complete disbelief. I bit my lip as he smiled and said, "My name is Sean. Me and your mom were once friends. What's your name?"

"Jackie. Jackie Ramen."

I could have sworn I saw Sean's eye twitch, before he looked at me, "Josh Ramen. Your husband.. correct?"

"Yeah.."

He seemed to try to hide anger but still attempted to smile for Jackie, "How are you enjoying San Diego?"

"Oh it is marvelous! I wish to see so much more!"

"Well I'd be happy to take you and show you some of the city. How does that sound, Y/n?" Jackie looked up at me in sudden excitement as she began to jump up and down, "Ooh!! Please mother? Can I? Can I? I promise I'll be good!"

I sighed and looked up at Sean before I quietly said, "Fine. Tomorrow you can go with him for awhile."

"Yay!!" She jumped with joy as she sprinted back to the swings.i looked at Sean, glaring at him, "Don't think that will put us on better terms, Sean."

He shrugged, "At least it's worth a try." His tone had gone much darker as he turned away from me, "Enjoy your doctor Miss Ramen."

He walked away from me, shoving his hands in his pockets. I sighed and turned to Jackie, who motioned for me to go swing with her. I smiled and walked towards her, thinking about something.

Hopefully he doesn't suspect anything.