×forty nine×

Josh P.O.V.

All or nothing.

I was finally going to win her.

I looked down at my phone and grumbled, "8:59.." My impatience was obvious as he finally strolled out into the field, stopping a few feet away from me. I smiled at the same time as my eye twitched.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for me to beat your ass? I've never been more ready."

I chuckled, shaking my head, "You know, what if after everything that has happened, she still goes home with me?"

"That's not the deal!"

"Oh but can we control her? No. Which is great for me. Even if I don't win, she'll go with me."

He shook his head, "And maybe she'll stay with me even if you win. Who the fuck knows."

By the end of this, she'll be too scared to even look at your ugly face.

I smiled and shook my head at him, "Tsk. Tsk. It's too bad. You didn't see it last night. It was the best.. Let me tell ya. She had never been so happy and in love before."

He paused and gave me a very confused look, "What?"

Let's see you like it, bitch.

"We had sex. Wasn't obvious? Didn't you see her today?"

Jack suddenly went very still and the color in his face drained. I couldn't help but want to laughter again. It was too bad he didn't know that it never really happened. He didn't even see her for most of the day to know.

He took a step closer, "I'm sorry.. What? I don't think I heard you.."

"You heard me. She is my wife. Isn't it natural for that sort of thing to happen?"

I smirked and even though he had a wicked glare glued on me, I continued, "She just couldn't stop asking for more. She even told me about your rendezvous years ago and she said yours' was practically child's play compared to what we were doing."

I had to wonder why the first thing I went to was sex, yet I knew it would make him mad. Whether he thought it was true or not, he would still get angry.

And angry he was. He was glaring at me, his teeth bared and his hands in tight fists, "Y-You're lying.."

"Why would I? What's the matter, Sean? Can't handle the taste of your own medicine? Jackie thinks I'm her dad ya know. She will always love me more than you, just like Y/n. Y/n loves me. She married me and she left you to rot here in San Diego to be with me! How does it feel Sean?!"

"Shut up!!"

"She never cared, Sean! She forgot about you for who knows how long! And even after she remembered, she still came running back to me! She may act like she still cares about you, but really she could care less!"

His face was beginning to turn red and his eyes were shut tightly. His entire body was shaking.

He's going to snap.

"Why'd it take you so long for you to stop the guy who was abusing her, huh? Why didn't you go to the police and stop it in the first place? Did you care?! Did you actually care?! Cuz it seems to me you're nothing but a batsard! A thieving, loud, selfish bastard! A big fat fucking liar!"

Suddenly, my windpipe was shut and my vision went blurry with tears in my eyes. Seannheld a grip on my neck, tightly clentching it closed, knocking us both to the ground.

He shook his head and raised his hand into the air, "You need to learn to shut your mother fucking mouth you fucking fuckbag!"

He threw a punch, connecting with my cheek, sending pain through me, but I didn't cry or scream. No. For some reason, a fit of laughter erupted from me. The more I laughed, the angrier he became.

"What are you fucking laughing at you cunt?! You bitchass mother fucking piece of shit!!! You think you can say whatever the fuck you want?! Well guess what! I'm gonna fucking make sure you can't fucking speak by ripping out those fucking vocal chords you fucking hemroid!!!"

Hemroid? That's new.

He was punching, kicking, and tearing into me, blood drenching me and the pain quickly becoming a normal feeling. The laughter continued, continuing to feul Sean's anger.

"Sean!!" Her voice was distant compared to the sound of my bone cracking in my ear. I couldn't tell what was happening, but eventually he stopped doing anything to me. I felt a breeze but was warmed by the amount of blood that I was practically bathing in.

Remember when you first married her? She was so happy... What did you do wrong, Josh? Why did this happen?

"Josh?! Stay with us! I'm getting you to a hospital! Stay awake!" There was her lovely voice again.

I began to mumble something, but my mind was to clouded to realize what I was saying, but eventually I was able to say something, "I..... Am.. So sorry Y/n..."

"You idiot! You've lost so much blood! What were you thinking?!"

I'm sorry. This wasn't the brightest idea.. I... Just... Want to be with you..

I began to chuckle again against what my body was telling me. I felt very faint, but the pain went away.

"Josh!! Josh!! Say something! Please! Say something!!"

I smiled but the energy to smile was leaving me as well. Oh well.

Hey Mike. My good ole' brother. My stupid asshole of a brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll see you later, my friend.