×eighteen×

Your P.O.V.

It took every ounce of self control not to break down into angry and sad tears. That fucking dick did that to me?! He had never done anything like that to me before. It was always physical but not sexually. It seemed to be the only area of our relationship that he somewhat respected. Or at least that's what I had thought.

Jack could obviously tell that something was wrong with me, but I think he chose to be polite and jot say anything.

We sat together on the couch on opposite sides. We were both quiet as the TV played some movie I hadn't seen before. I wasn't paying much attention to it.  I kept getting distracted by my own thoughts.

Mike was going to be charged with attempt in murder and rape. That's a lot of time in prison. What if the jury found him not guilty? He would go after me.. He wouldn't hesitate to put me back in the hospital or worse the morgue.

My palms grew sweaty and shaky as my fear and anxiety sky rocketed. I looked at Jack from the corner of my eye, to see I wasn't the only one deep in thought.

I was glad yet angry and sad and emotional that he told me I was.. Ya know.. It hurt, but I tried not to think about it too much.

We were sitting on the couch as we watched some TV. I didn't once look at the screen. I wanted to think of something that would cheer me up.

"Hey. Wanna play a game?"

"A game? What kind of game?"

"I don't know. I have Mario Kart."

I suddenly smiled and grabbed the Wii U remote, "Hell yeah!"

Jack smiled and turned on the system, putting the Mario Kart disc in. If there was one thing Jack didn't know about me, it was that I am a fucking pro at Mario Kart.

I chose Toad because I once heard Jack talk about hating him, so I thought, why the fuck not? He chose Yoshi.

When he asked me what level to play, I smirked, choosing to be a huge ass to him, "Rainbow Road."

He sighed, grumbling as he played Rainbow Road.

Somehow I had joy in doing all the difficult stuff, mostly because I was good at it, but it was funny to hear my friends when I u sed to play with them.

At the start of the race, I was in first. To my surprise, Jack was in second, trailing not to far behind me. He kept about the same distance through most of the race, trying to hit me shells, but yelled whenever they missed.

Then, I was almost to the finish line when Jack yelled, "Hey, Y/n! Catch!"

Suddenly a blue shell hit me and he passed me, winning the race. Leaving me in 7th because a bunch of players passed me.

I shot up in disbelief, "What?! That's bull shit! Where the fuck did you get that?? That's such shit!"

I was cussing at the TV and at items, pissed by the fact that he did that with no mercy.

He, on the other hand, laughed. He laughed as I stood there cursing the game out. I turned to look at him, "Dammit, Jack!! You-You-"

I was about to say the first thing to come out of my mouth, but I tripped on the edge of the couch. I shrieked and fell onto it, hearing a loud grunt below me. I opened my eyes, Jack's face being the only thing I could see.

I suddenly felt hot and nervous, but I didn't move. I was frozen in shock as was he.

Jack raised his hands to my waist, making me flinched at the sudden movement. He gave a devious grin as he said, "How about a new game?"

"W-What kind of game?"

"A fun one."

Sorry for delay ;-;

I've been busy with tests and quizzes. -_-