#Challenge

Before I begin, I want to explain that there many reasons I wrote this story. Not just because Jack is totally my #1, but because suicide is something we should be aware of.

Now, I was going to do this at the end of the book, but that won't be for quite a while, so I will be doing it now.

No one deserves to die! Every single one of you have a purpose whether you know it or not. If you are like me and are still in school, then just remember that school isn't permanent. You will eventually graduate and you won't have to deal with assholes at school.

I know how awful it is to have a feeling of hopeless every day when I wake up. I know how it feels to look in the mirror and hate every single thing about myself.

But you know what, we are nothing but humans. And let me just say that you are the person who is you.

So be proud of yourself. I know shit is hard, especially for those of us in school. Just remember that I am here for each and everyone of you and we help each other out. I am willing to talk to you about your problems. I will always answer the same day I get the message.

So here is my challenge.

I want you all to go to one of your stories or even your message board and write #loveyourself. Don't forget to tag me and anyone you know who may need your kindness.

Say something nice today.

I want anyone reading this to do this. Spread awareness.

I love you all very much and never forget it.

~Rae ❤