Chapter 8

“Thanks for the warning” I said

I sat on the floor and watched as Lala continued to search through my clothes for something to wear. Eventually she ended up settling for my black Nike shorts and white wife beater. It looked exactly like my black one that Lala borrowed over the summer. Then it occurred to me that maybe Lala had been stealing my clothes

“Have you been stealing my clothes” I asked completely serious.

“Sometimes” she replied nonchalantly

I was about to finish investigating but she started to strip the wet dress from her body. She stood there in nothing but her wet panty and bra. Needless to say I was going to continue watching her little strip tease. As if sensing me staring at her she turned around and stared at me with her hands on her hips.

“What” I asked impatiently waiting on her to finish taking it off

“Out or close your eyes” she told me sternly

“Girl you aint got nothing I want. And I already seen you naked remember” I told her completely lying

“If I don’t have anything you want to see then you are gay” she told me with her left perfectly arched eyebrow raised

“I have no problem proving im not” I said as she walked toward me

By the time she reached me I had completely stopped breathing. She reached her perfectly manicured hand behind me and pulled the tie I was supposed to wear to dinner off the bed. She used the tie to blindfold me. My brain was operating very slowly. At the moment I didn’t realized she was only doing that so I couldn’t see. My brain thought she was trying to seduce me. So my body went along with it. Honestly it took me a whole minute to realize I had been got but by that time she had already changed and was finding me some clothes to wear. I still needed to get out the wet clothes so I snatched the clothes Lala picked out for me and stared at her.

“What” she said

“Out or turn around” I said repeating her words from earlier

“Bathroom down the hall” was her smart ass reply

“But you didn’t use the bathroom” I said sounding like a whining child.

I stomped all the way down the hall and slammed the bathroom door shut. I quickly stripped out the wet clothes and took a second to admire my perfectly chiseled body that girls seem to love. I had to admit that I looked damn good. How many boys do you know with 8 pecks. You may know some with 6 but never 8. I could have continued to stare at myself for hours but I knew I needed to get back downstairs and check on my mom. I quickly pulled on my clothes and bounded back down the hall to my room.

“Come on Lala were going to clean the kitchen”

“You mean spy on mom while pretending to clean”

“Exactly” I said loving that I never had to explain myself to her.

We walked downstairs and started to clean the kitchen. While moms boyfriend went to the car to get something. I decided to ask Lala the question that had been bothering me all day.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Whitney’s sister”

“Wasn’t my secret to tell” she told me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Same way it wasn’t my secret to tell when Warner told me he liked” I said hoping to prove to point

“And look how that turned out. I wish you hadn’t told me” she said chuckling to herself