Chapter 25

In order to take my mind off things I decided to fix us something to eat. While I walked over to the little kitchenette to wash my hands I heard the shower turn on so I knew Lala was probably showering. I opened every cabinet and drawer to gather inventory and see what they had. There were only the basics so I settled for some simple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We had to eat this jail food while mom and dad were probably at a restaurant with Alex. I slapped some peanut butter on side of the bread then jelly on the other. I was on a roll. I made three for me and one for Lala just in case she was hungry. I piled the food onto a plate and walked back to the couch we were sleeping on.

“Ryan can you please go grab me some clothes out the car” Lala yelled from inside the bathroom.

“No” I yelled back as I turned the tv up to find something to watch.

“Why not” she said as she opened the door and leaned on the door frame in nothing but a towel.

“You are really testing me” I said

“How”

I stood up and in three strides crossed the room to stand directly in front of her. I had trouble focusing. Her body was dripping wet with only a towel separating me from seeing what I wanted. I pushed that out of my mind because I was on a mission.

“Sweetheart I am a man and there are certain things you don’t do to tempt a man” I said looking her directly in the eyes.

“And what might that be” Lala said as she put her fingers in the waistband of my shorts.

“For example walking out the shower in nothing but a towel dripping wet. That’s just asking for me to fuck the absolute shit out of you twice” I said holding up two fingers to illustrate my point.

“I offered it to you already you turned me down” Lala said winking then returning to the bathroom with one of my tshirts.

I stood there for an entire minute trying to decide whether or not she was completely serious or joking like always. If she was serious she would have made a move. Lala was always one to go after what she wanted. I walked back over to the food still thinking about it. I put my feet up and channel surfed as I ate peacefully. That was until Lala stepped out in my shirt. I instantly grabbed a pillow to hide my rapidly rising friend. If only she knew what she did to me. Moments later she sat next to me and picked up a sandwich.

“Ryan stay out the kitchen” Lala said after inspecting the sandwich

“Why” I said thinking it was a masterpiece.

“For one theres jelly oozing out the sides and that one basically has peanut butter for crust” she said pointing out minor flaws.

“Yeah well my future wife will do all the cooking so I wont have to” I said trying to drop a subtle hint at her

“She better know how to cook or she wont marry you” Lala said while taking a bite out of my sandwich.

“Says who?” I asked wondering where she was going with this

“Me” she said in between bites

“Whatever” I said turning back to my perfectly made sandwich

“Im going to go call Whitney and them so they can get the bags. I definitely need to go change.” Lala said walking into room to use the phone.

“Was that an invitation to come watch you parade around in my shirt” I asked hopefully

“No” she said not even sparing me a glance

The banging on our room door brought me back from staring at Lala’s ass as she walked out the room.I opened the door to see Alex finishing up a phone conversation.

“We‘ll be there shortly” Alex said quickly ending the call when she noticed I was listening

She was clearly shocked to see me.

“Who was that?” I asked her

“Yearbook editor wondering where I was” she said stumbling over the words and glancing around nervously.

I should have known something was up but of course I had a one track mind.

“Come on its time for you to fulfill your fuck buddy needs” I said as I lead her to counter.

I wanted to take her to the couch but it wouldn’t seem right. Lala and I had been on that couch previously. Together. I was definitely becoming soft from that girl. I swiftly picked her up and placed her on the counter before she even registered what was happening.

“We cant there is someone else in here.” she told me after she heard Lala moving around in the other room.

“Lala‘s in the other room making a phone call so she probably going to be awhile” I said trying to reason.

“Im almost positive she doesn’t want to walk out and see us going at it on the counter.” Alex said trying to reason with me.

“Sure don’t” Lala said from the doorway as she walked over to the couch to grab the lotion off the table.

“Feel free to join” I said to her retreating back

AUTHORS NOTE

I know this is super short but my laptop just went out on me. I typed all this on my phone. Hopefully my new laptop can be picked up tomorrow. I promise the next chapter will be twice as long.

Its also unedited sorry  

((((((((((((((((COMMENT))))))))))))))))VOTE((((((((((((((((((((((((((SHARE)))))))))))))))))))))))