Chapter 17

All we had to do was figure out which studio holes was at. We would clearly have to cross that bridge when we got to it. We drove in silence for the first fifteen minutes before broke it.

“Listen man about earlier…” He started

“You know what don’t worry about it. You were right. I don’t include you when it comes to the girls.” I said speaking out honestly.

“And you have a perfectly good reason not too. You clearly don’t know me that well and don’t trust me but I want you to know that I would gladly do anything for them.” He told me sounding sincere.

“Thanks” I said deciding that I was going to try and start to make a conscious effort to include him more. It was clear he had a thing for Whitney so I knew he wouldn’t let anything happen to her. I always had Lala back so between the two of us the girls should come back unharmed. The first three hours of the trip were fun after we had our little heart to heart. He started to open up to me and we genuinely had a pleasant conversation. It was slightly comforting to confide in another guy about what I was feeling and knowing he understood because he was going through it too. I think for a second I understood why girls were always gossiping. The only difference was that he definitely had gotten further with Whitney than I had with Lala.

“Sooo what happened that night?” I asked curiosity getting the best of me

“Which one?” he said looking at me with a smirk.

“The one where we left after her sister.” I said knowing he knew exactly what I was talking about.

“You mean the one where she said I could get it” he said taunting me

“Yeah” I said barely audible

“Well lets just say she was very appreciative” he said wiggling his thick eyebrows suggestively

“So” I said trying to act nonchalant

“Are you jealous that I can get some from Whitney and you can only fantasize about it with Lala” he said laughing as if it was hilarious.

“I could definitely get it” I said trying to defend myself.

“Prove it” he said challenging me

I was never one to back away from a challenge. I pulled the car over to the shoulder of the highway and got out. I walked behind to Alex’s car and knocked on the window.

“Whats up” Whitney said from the drivers seat.

I peered quickly through the window and saw Lala in the passenger seat.

“Come here” I said beckoning to her with my index finger.

I walked swiftly to the car and sat in the drivers seat. Moments later Lala entered the back seat. I locked the doors and pulled smoothly back into traffic.

“Ask her” I said to Shan with a smirk of my own as I took on his challenge.

“What was the purpose of this” Lala said curiosity written all over her face.

“No more beating around the bush just ask” I said momentarily looking at Shan before I turned my attention back to the road.

“Would you ever have sex with Ryan?”

“Yes” she answered bluntly

“I really should have betted you” I said

“Cocky much” Lala said joining the conversation

“Judging from all the screaming Alex do I must be good” I said shrugging my shoulders

“So you learned how to please one girl” Lala said effectively giving my ego a major hit.