Chapter 26

Knowing it was a dead mission that I wasn’t getting some from either girl I went back to the couch and fell asleep. Sometime during my slumber I felt a weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Lala trying to sneak onto the couch with me.

“Can I help you?” I said as I glanced down at her

“Its thundering. Im a little scared” she said with unshed tears in her eyes

“Lets go get into a bed so a repeat of earlier wont happen.” I told her as I sat up and grabbed the blanket

“Whats that suppose to mean?” Lala wondered out loud

“Nothing” I told her as I peeked into a room to see if Whitney and Shan were already in there.

I walked in the room and stripped out my shirt all in one fluid practiced motion. Behind me Lala followed suit.

“What are you doing?”

“If you can get comfortable so can I” Lala said while her eyes lazily traveled down my bare chest.

“You definitely need some. Your checking me out” I said getting a little turned on from her heated look.

“Maybe I just like what I see” she said unashamed

“La‘Bria we talked about this earlier”

“What I do now?”

“Your looking at me like you want it” I said

“The way you looking right now. I think I do” she said biting her lip.

By this point I was definitely a goner. Before I could stop myself I quickly picked Lala up and pinned her to the wall. Her legs wrapped around me perfectly as I grabbed both of her tiny wrist and pinned them above her head. I knew she liked it by the way her breathing suddenly quickened. She was working over time trying to get it under control.

“Is this what you want?” I whispered huskily in her ear.

“Ryan your such a tease” she practically moaned in my ear.

Slowly but surely my brain caught up to my body. If I didn’t stop now I would definitely reach the point of no return. I dropped her wrist then untangled myself from her body. To my disappointment she didn’t even seem that affected. I put her on her feet and she walked and got into the bed. Me on the other hand was sporting a very large tent that needed to be taken care of. It was probably just a huge game to her.

“Ryan come to bed” Lala said just as a huge clap of thunder sounded.

“Give me a minute I have to run downstairs real quick”

“For what” she asked sounding like a little girl

“More blankets” I quickly lied

Before she could respond I left the room. I went over to the other bedroom and snuck in. There laying on the makeshift bed was Alex. I walked over to her and gently woke her.

“Ryan whats wrong?” she asked once she realized it was me waking her.

“Come here” I said then left the room

I walked out the suite and went a couple rooms down. I could feel she was following me so I didn’t look back. I searched for the nearest empty room that didn’t have a do not disturb sign. I finally found one six doors down. I put my hand on the door nob and within seconds it was completely melted. Along with the electronic key hole. I pushed the door open and motioned for Alex to come in behind me.

“What are we doing in here?” she asked still a little sleep but that was about to change.

I closed the door and pinned Alex to before she even knew what was happening. My lips were everywhere. Her lips, her neck, her breast, her stomach, but they never went to one place where she ached for them to be. I kissed my way back up until I realized she still had on too many clothes. I ripped her shirt straight down the middle. Wrapping her legs around my waist I ground into her. She was enjoying it judging from her moaning. I fisted her hair in my hand as I pulled her head back to expose more of her neck. I moved from her neck down to her breast where I gave her nipples some attention. I flicked the left one with my tongue while her right nipple begged for attention.