Chapter 15

“Come here” I called to her

“What” she called from the doorway of the kitchen

“Where are your parents” I asked peering into the cabinets

“Work conference” she said confused

I took my shirt off and threw it directly into her face. While she was removing the shirt from her face I picked Alex up by the waist and she immediately wrapped her legs around me. I placed her lightly on the counter and whispered into her ear that we didn’t have to do anything. Smirking I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some whip cream with a juicy cantaloupe.

“What are you doing?” Alex asked slightly confused

“Watch” I told her

I grabbed a knife and split the cantaloupe right down the middle. The seeds were sitting in the juiciest crevice of the fruit. I grabbed the whip cream and shook it before I pressed the top. I slowly pressed the top and watched as the whip cream filled the crevice completely. Once the whip cream was completely even I gave Alex my sexy look before I got to work. I gently licked up and down on the cream until it smoothed out. I tried to imagine it was Alex I was really doing it to. I slowly closed my eyes and really got into it. I continued to painstakingly lick up and down slowly before I suddenly changed into a slow circular motion. I cracked one eye open to see Alex’s response. She was trying to not let it show how my show was affecting her. But I noticed the subtle changes. The crossing of the legs, the leaning forward, and rapid rising and falling of her chest. I continued my torture to her with a little more confidence. Now that the whip cream was gone I changed my licking to sucking. I sucked on the top of the melon that resembled the clit then flicked it with my tongue. At the base of the cantaloupe juices were beginning to pool so I slurped it up. This must have been her breaking point because next thing I knew I was on my back on the table.

“Eager much” I asked her

“No talking” she told me while kissing down my neck

I flipped us over until I hovered above her. I returned the favor by kissing down her neck. Wanting more I helped her remove her shirt then started kissing her. In fear of the table breaking I moved her over to the counter. Gently pushing me back she hopped off the counter and headed to the freezers.

“What are you doing?” I asked a little bit upset.

“Your not the only one that can tease no sit back and watch” she told me while digging around in the freezer

She grabbed an orange flavored popsicle and popped it open. She threw the wrapper to me and walked back to me. I dropped the wrapper on the counter and watched as she came to stand in between my legs while I hopped back on the counter. Placing her tongue at the base of the popsicle she licked up until she reached the tip. I watched as her tongue swirled around the tip and back again. The popsicle started to drip but she caught the drop with the edge of her tongue. By this point I had a tent in my pants and was completely entranced by the work of her mouth. As if she feel my restlessness she put the whole thing in her mouth and sucked hard. I involuntarily shivered from the sight. Slowly she brought the popsicle back out and sucked the tip. Then she bit it off. I automatically grabbed my stuff while she howled with laughter.

“You should have seen your face. You were practically drooling” she said in between laughs

She thought it was hilarious but personally I didn’t find a damn thing funny. I looked around for my shirt and spotted it in the doorway. I grabbed my shirt and walked toward the door.

“No don’t leave” she said still chuckling and jumping on my back to try and stop me

I continued to walk as if she weighed nothing.

“Im sorry” she said trying to compose herself

“Unforgivable” I said and looked for my shoes.

“Why not” she asked pouting at me very sexily

“You’re a tease”

“You started it” she said

Upon this realization I did the most mature thing I could possibly do. I stuck my tongue out. She didn’t think that was very mature so she did the most mature thing she could think of. She captured my tongue in her mouth and sucked on it causing a very unmanly moan to erupt out of me.

“Go before you end up naked in my bed again” she said smirking at me

“And that’s bad because” I said dragging out the e

“Because you need to go”

“Why” I asked confused

“Because your woman has been blowing up my phone”

“Who Nicki Minaj” I asked completely serious

“The other one” she answered rolling her eyes

“If its Lala then answer it” I said as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world

“No because we both know she looking for you” Alex said

“OK sooo” I said dragging out the o.

“Now leave” she said giving me my shoes and gently pushing me out the door

I walked out the door and the soft breeze of summer caressed my face while I made the short journey back to Lala house.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER

COMMENT>>>>>VOTE>>>>>>>>>>SHARE