Chapter 2

I handed Lala the helmet.

"I noticed that your tattoo changed. What happened"

"That aint the only thing you noticed. " Lala retorted.

I ignored her comment and looked at Whitney expectantly.

"My most recent change is the one that shows up in the middle" She replied

I jumped on my bike ready to pull off when a question planted itself into my head.

"How did you know"

She already knew I was referring to the fact she knew where to find us.

"I don't know know I felt just like I was needed so I came" she said as she turned into a jaguar and sped off.

I jumped on the motorcycle and headed toward the house. Lala's phone rang and she answered

"Hello" she said into the phone.

She then listened to the other person talking.

"Ok. Bye mom. Drop me off at my house" she told me clearly irritated.

I drove past my house and pulled into her driveway a minute later.

"Thanks" she said and hopped off.

I backed the motorcycle out the driveway and headed back to my house. I walked into the house and saw the strangest scene ever. Whitney was sitting on the couch watching tv while Trey stood behind her with his hand in his pants. Then it got even weirder. I walked farther into the room and Trey jumped back surprised with white stuff covering his hand. At least he got to finish. I ripped off my shirt and covered her body blocking Trey's view. Unfortunately my mom chose that moment to come downstairs and it looked like I was grabbing her boobs instead of covering them. As if my luck couldn't get any worse Lala walked in.

"Trey mom wants...."

She never got to finish the sentence because she took a look around and began to laugh at the scene. At least one person could figure out the truth. I removed my hands off her but left the shirt.

"Mom its not what it looks like"

"I understand that you're a boy and fascinated so im leaving before I hurt" she said slowly

"Mom its not" but she had already went back upstairs.

I just walked away but not before watching Lala grab Trey's hand and scream in horror. Even though my mom was clearly mad I walked away laughing. The sight of Lala shaking her hand was still in my head even as I went upstairs and jumped on my bed face first. A deep slumber overtook me. I was awoken to the sound of loud laughter. I slowly sat up and striped off my sweaty shirt and made my way downstairs. I followed the sound of laughter until I reached the living room. Everyone was huddled around the flat screen watching Kevin hart tell his funny jokes. I walked in some more and all heads turned toward me. A searched for Lala's eyes and when they finally met mine I saw a look of pure lust cross her eyes. My eyes were then drawn to Whitney's to see her reaction but the never made it.

"Damn Ryan" followed by an apology left her mouth first.

"Lala would you mine telling your best friend what im thinking" my mom said slowly

"Ryan for the millionth time will you put a shirt on there are females in the house" Lala recited from memory.

"In a minute im hungry" I said and walked into the kitchen to open the fridge.

"Next time put on a shirt"

"Why" I asked trying to act innocent as I closed the fridge.

"You almost gave Whitney a heart attack" Lala said