Chapter 23

Hours later I woke up and we were at the resort. It was humongous. Just standing outside I could already see a huge waterslide. I was definitely in a Disney resort.

“This place is definitely on me” I said already fumbling around in my pocket searching for the card.

“Who said we couldn’t have any fun on the way” Alex said from my left.

“If we leave by 8 we can make it by 8.” Lala said doing the quick calculations

We walked through the front door and the breeze that immediately hit us was heaven.

“Two rooms double bed” I told the lady at the counter then handed over my card not even caring about the total. Instead of heading straight for the rooms I headed toward the gift shop. I was too anxious I just couldn’t wait to dive into the pool. I already had a plan. I was going to hit up the inside pool then hit the slide outside. In the gift shop I searched through all the trunks until I found the perfect pair. I walked up to pay for the trunks but Lala was already standing at the counter. Apparently I wasn’t the only one with the swimming idea.

I went to pay for the swim wear when I got a glimpse of what Lala thought she was going to buy. It was the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. It was basically three strings and two small triangles to hide her nipples.

“Your not buying that” I said taking it from her and replacing it with a full bodysuit.

I thought this was much more suitable for a young lady.

“Im not wearing that” she said with her nose turned up with disgust

I wasn’t going to win this argument so I slapped a 40 on the counter for our suits then headed for the dressing rooms to change. I may have been mad but I was still a gentleman. I walked over to the pool area or more accurately the mini water park. I walked to the locker rooms and quickly slipped my clothes into one of the lockers before hurriedly heading back out. I looked around in amazement of what I saw. There were multiple hot tubs, a steam room, water slide, water fall, diving board, and even and underwater cave for experienced swimmers. If this was inside then I couldn’t wait to see the outside. I didn’t know where to start so I started at my favorite place. I walked directly to the hot tubs with a purpose and hopped in.

The heat fulfilled its purpose as it started to soothe my sore cramped up muscles. I closed my eyes so I could further enjoy the feeling. I heard movement and cracked one eye open to see who was ruining my moment. It was Lala and she had one toe in to test the waters.

“Little hot” she commented as she slowly lowered herself in with a sigh.

“Not hot enough” I said closing my eyes again trying to block her presence out which was near impossible with what she was wearing.

“Are you still upset about the whole swim suit thing?” she asked

“No” I said keeping my eyes close hoping she would get the hint.

“Then look at me” she said

“No” I said automatically but not for the reasons she thought.

I knew that once I looked at her some crude comment would fly out my mouth. So technically on some twisted level I was sparing her feelings by hurting them. If that makes sense.

“Well if he wont look at you I will” an unfamiliar voice said from above us.

I peeked an eye open to get a good look at the guy who was ruining my solitude. He was a Chinese guy with slick hair and slightly tanned skin. He was pretty much average but Lala was acting like he was the sexiest guy ever.