Chapter 24

As if being summoned Shan and Whitney entered the room in a huff. It was clear to me that Whitney was barely containing her anger.

Next time you decide you want to have a full out water fight clean up your own mess” she said dangerously low.

“Yes ma‘am” I said sarcastically which caused me to receive an elbow to the side from Lala. Basically saying to cut the sarcasm out.

“Do not leave this room. If you even step a toe out that door Ryan I promise you wont be having sex for a long time” Whitney told me then stormed out

“Where you going?” I asked Shan

“To lie to the manager about what happened.” Shan said sighing.

“Did we seriously just get grounded?” Lala asked looking puzzled

“Sure did. But where‘s Alex?” I asked noticing she wasn’t around.

“Hold on let me check my pockets” Lala said as she patted her nonexistent pockets down.

“Oh really you sure she not in your bra. I know how girls love putting things there.” I said smiling big hoping she felt herself up to humor me.

“I havent seen her since we left the car” Lala said choosing to ignore what I had said.

“Me either she probably eating or something. She stay disappearing” I said shrugging

“Or maybe she‘s having amazing sex with a cute dimpled stranger.” Lala said staring off wishfully as she pulled on a pair of my shorts

“How many did you steal?” I asked referring to my black Nike shorts she was currently pulling on

“Enough” she said shrugging as if it didn’t matter.

“No more stealing” I said firmly

“Ryan can I have these shorts” she asked sarcastically

“Anything for you” I said just as sarcastically.

I grabbed the complimentary blanket from off the back of the couch and sat down in front of the tv. Lala strolled over next to me and sat down while placing her feet in my lap. I tossed the blanket over us then settled in for a movie like we had done a million times before. Of course it was just my luck that Love and Basketball was on and not Love Jones.

“I love this movie” Lala said grinning

“Love Jones is ten times better” I said falling right into our never ending argument.

After we finally come to the mutual agreement that both movies were good. We fell silent watching the movie. Except for when Maxwell’s This Woman’s Worth came on and I tried to sing. I thought I hit the notes but apparently I didn’t.

“I miss them” Lala said suddenly out the blue.

I didn’t need her to clarify because I already knew she was referring to our missing parents and I missed them too.

“Do you think we will ever see them again?” Lala asked with unshed tears in her eyes

“Yes” I said while turning her around so I could hold her close to my chest

Even when the tears began to fall I still held her close and whispered sweet things to her about how everything was going to be ok. I refused to let her go. We were officially having a perfect moment. That thought right there was the one to jinx me and cause my dirty sarcastic mouth to open.

“If you want me to take your mind off it all you have to do is take your clothes off and I promise you wont even remember your own name.”

“Ryan your mouth is going to get you in a hell of a lot of trouble one day” she said chuckling

“But not today. Oh yea and Lala” I said

“Yes”

“If it were me missing you had better shed a hell of a lot more tears” I said 100 percent serious.

“Of course”

We stayed in that position with me holding her until we both fell asleep. Someone during this nap I ended up stretched out on the couch with Lala on top of me. I wasn’t complaining though. I was in a peaceful sleep until I heard someone’s belly growl ferociously. When I heard it the second time. I knew it was mine.

“Ryan will you please take care of that” Lala said from her comfortable position on top.

Of course little Ryan just couldn’t keep calm.

“Ryan” Lala said practically moaning my name which didn’t help the situation at all.

“Yes” I said innocently

“Your little friend is poking me” she said finally looking at me amused.

“We both know he aint little.” I said with one eyebrow raised.

“Ryan are you doing this on purpose?” she asked sitting up so she sitting directly on top of my dick.

“I cant help it that im attracted to you in my sleep” I said winking.

“Ryan if you want to have sex with me just say so” she said rotating her hips in way that had me straining against my shorts.

“I don’t want to” I said trying to get the words out with difficulty

“Your loss” she said faking hurt then pushing off me to go use the bathroom

The thing was I didn’t want our first time to be on a couch where we had to rush. I wanted it to be right the first time. We would be married and it would be special. All she had to do was be patient and I would make her body feel things she didn’t even know was possible. In the mean time I just had to calm my main man down. Looking down at the tent I had created I also knew our first time would be quick.

<<<<<<<<<EXTREMELY SHORT>>>>>>>>>>>>>

??????COMMENT VOTE SHARE?????????