Chapter 32

“This is your captain speaking and we are about to experience a bit of turbulence so buckle your seat belts.” I heard the captain say startling me from my dream.

After buckling my seat belt I closed my eyes again trying to sleep once again when I felt hot breath hitting my face.

“Move stop playing” I said waving my hand blindly across my face knowing it was somebody trying to play a trick on me.

Then my hand connected with fur. Before I opened my eyes I continued to feel on the face of whatever it was. Then my hand dipped into a moist cave but not the kind I liked. When something sharp nipped my finger my eyes bolted open. There before leaning over a sleeping Lala was a Bengal tiger.

“Very funny Whintey now change back before someone sees you” I said petting her on the head non to gently.

In return she growled at me deep in my throat.

“Stop playing before someone sees” I said shoving her and standing up.

“Not to scare you or anything Ryan but that is not me” Whitney said speaking to me from behind me in her seat.

“So sorry for the confusion” I said gently rubbing the tiger head and trying to discreetly wake Lala.

“What” Lala said jolting awake but only to have her personal space invaded by the tiger.

“Im going to assume this isn’t Whitney” Lala continued as she quickly assessed the situation.

“For my last words I would just like to say thank you Lala for doing what you did when Ryan and I were about to fight” Whitney said dropping a subtle hint.

“What are you saying we are going to live” Shan said not catching on to the subtle hint.

With that Lala sprung into she jumped onto the tiger and put her hands to his temples. He thrashed and tried his best to throw her off but she held on strong. It was clear he was trying to hold onto the form but eventually the brain freeze won out and he collapsed naked with his hands to his temples.

“Just for the record I just want to say that Lala that is the last time you ever ride my father.” Whitney said jokingly

“I could always ride you” Lala said winking suggestively.

“Stop it stop it right now” I yelled out.

“Whats wrong”

“La‘Bria your not riding anything” I said butting into the conversation.

“But I‘ve always wanted to get on the back of a lion” Lala said innocently.

“Take that dirty mind elsewhere” Whitney said with the hint of a smile on her lips.