Chapter 20

“Ryan I'm sorry” Shan said extending his hand

I stared at his hand for a minute before I grabbed it.

“Me too” I said attempting a smirk but it hurt to much.

“So just like that you forgive him for bruising that pretty face of yours” Whitney said deliberately only talking to me.

“Yes I guess” I said and shrugged

“I think it would be best if boys were in one room and girls in the other”

“What why” Shan said

“Because some of us need time to look this beautiful in the morning” Lala said finishing the conversation as Whitney walked out the room clearly upset.

“Well you have some ass kissing to do” I said to Shan

“I know. I just cant believe I acted like that” he said sighing

“Ryan get dressed your taking us out” Lala yelled through the conjoining door

“Sure” I said grinning happily

“Wow your sprung” Shan said upon seeing my goofy smile

“And proud to be” I said doing a little victory dance while moving to get my suitcase.

“Where are we going” I said pulling out decent tshirts trying to find something to wear.

“The most expensive restaurant my daddy can pay for” she yelled back through the door.

“But I didn’t pack a tux” I told her

“Dress or skirt” Lala asked me completely ignoring my dilemma.

“Wear a dress for me” I told her

“Here I packed you a tux” she said handing me a tux in a carrying zip up thingy

“Why would you pack me a tux”

“Because I plan on having fun formal and informal” she said winking and handing me the tux.

“Tie or bow tie” I asked seeing both in the bag.

“Surprise me” she said walking toward the adjoining door to go get ready.

I quickly showered then threw the suit on. Of course it was a perfect fit. I didn’t expect anything less. Lala sometimes knew me better than I know myself.

“Tie or bow tie” I asked holding both up for Shan to see.

“Bow tie” Shan said then went back to typing furiously on his phone.

“We‘ll be back before midnight since we pulling out early” I said

I walked out the door and waited for the girls to come on out. Hopefully Lala had already made reservations for this expensive restaurant. I was expecting to be having one on one dinner with Lala so imagine my surprise when Whitney walked out in a black high waisted pencil skirt with a white loose flowing shirt. Next came Alex in an elegant summer dress that was flowy and free. With a hint of naughtiness with her back out. When I seen her I was tempted to take my jacket off and wrap it around her but I stopped dead in my tracks when Lala walked out. She wore a dress that would have me on edge all night. The front of the dress was snow white the color of innocence with a deep plunging V neckline that pointed directly to the space in between her perky breast. Her long toned legs were on display with red bottom heels to make them seem a lot longer than what they were.

“Ryan your drooling” Whitney said reminding me that they were there too.

In a not so subtle way I wiped the drool from my mouth then held out both my arms for the ladies to take. That short walk to the elevator had my ego on ten. I had three beautiful women all over me. I was definitely a boss. I was definitely going to be the envy of every man tonight. We stepped off the elevator and into the lobby and all heads turned toward us. Even the women were envious of us. Some might have even switched teams after seeing us. The only this I was missing to complete the look was the shades. I strutted across the lobby with confidence. When we entered the car everything was silent. It was clear I was part of some sort of unspoken scheme. I had no problem being in the middle. We pulled up and valet immediately opened our doors. We hopped out and the doors were held open for us as we entered the obviously expensive restaurant.