Chapter 10

As I was being lead to the principal’s office by security I heard them say over walkie talkies that an ambulance needed to be called. A smirk found its way onto my face knowing I had done some serious damage. Instead of sitting in the uncomfortable plastic chairs security took me straight into the principals. Upon taking in the blood on my hands she immediately ended the conference call and called for the nurse.

“That will be all” she said to the guard dismissing him

“Ryan what happened” she asked concerned as she took my hands in hers.

Feeling a little uncomfortable I took my hands from her and put them behind my back. She looked at my face as if to make sure nothing was wrong with it. My principal definitely had a thing. Once she finished checking my face she went around her desk and pulled a napkin from the drawer. She dipped the napkin in the water she had on her desk and then tried to wipe my face. I couldn’t thank my mom enough when she walked in.

“Ryan are you ok” she said fretting over me unnecessarily

“I’m fine” I told her forcing a smile

“Then what the hell happened” she said slapping me upside the head.

“Warner disrespected Lala to the max” I told my mom truthfully

Instantly her eyes softened and the hard edge of her voice disappeared. In the Johnson family we stick up for each other. Understanding crossed me my mother’s face and she simply just asked for my paperwork.

“Usually under these conditions students will receive a 10 day suspension and graduation would be gone” the principal told me

My eyes had widened to the size of plates. I had to graduate with my class. I was close to tears. Until she continued to talk

“But since I never see him in my office I’ll give him a five day suspension and community service with me until graduation” she said with a seductive smirk on my face.

I really hoped my mom caught that smile and didn’t agree to the deal. Don’t get me wrong my principal is fine as hell and I would love to have her in my bed but I honestly think she is the only woman I couldn’t handle. First off she was Latina. That alone made her attractive. Her hair flowed down her back dangerously close to her butt. Following the path of her hair with your eyes could get you in a lot of trouble. As the hair ended the booty started. It was out there begging for me slap it as I hit it from behind. Then came the legs. Toned athletic legs that could easily wrap around my waist. That was only watching her from behind. Her breast where still perky at the age of 35 just asking for my attention. As if sensing my gaze on her breast her nipples hardened. I felt like she wore this form fitting dress for me. Her lips where succulent. I would love to see them same lips wrapped around my di….

“Ryan is you listening to me” My mom said to me

“What you say” I ask clearing my throat.

“Let’s go” she say and pull me from the office.

That woman would definitely be in my dreams tonight. I needed to stay away from her.

The drive home was like any other day. Either I had fucked up royally or my mom really wasn’t mad because I was defending family. Family that I just so happen to want to do nasty things to.

“Mom are you mad” I asked

“Nope” she said popping the p

“Why aren’t you talking to me” I said sounding a little whiny

“I’m just replaying what happened in the office just now”

“Why” I asked suddenly becoming interested